CHAPTER 10

Smut Warning ⚠️
Possibility of dubious consent.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY *̥˚✧

"Let me go, Fany..!" She complains and is trying to move her hand but too bad, I tie her hands to the headboard.

I can see how shy she is. It excites me. Since we are legally married, there is no more self-control. I can do any sexual things that I want for my lovely wife; of course, not too harsh on this pretty virgin.

I pull her panties out and toss it to the floor. Fuck, I can't stop looking at her pretty pussy. I never played with a virgin before.

"Let's pick a safe word for you. If you want to stop anything that I do, say, Kiss me." I explain.

"Fuck..! What do you want to do??" She starts to panic.

"I will give you a proper orgasm, of course." With that, I spread her legs and lower myself to her pussy.

I smirk as I see her so fucking nervous. This is so amusing to see.

"You have a pretty pussy. Too bad it will be ruined by me soon." I touch her clit.

She can't hold her moan, though. Her voice—I want to ruin her, but I need to be gentle since I don't want her to hurt. As I said before, I want her to completely fall for me, as hard as she hates me. I mean it when I say I love her. I think I love Bella more than the lies that I keep telling myself. I keep denying my feelings, since I'm not sure, yet. But now, I'm sure I love her. The urge to be gentle with her, to treat her properly, is proof enough that I love her.

I don't know when I start to love her, but as far as I know, I am completely obsessed with her and everything about her just can't leave my mind.

I start to lick her pussy and give her clit a light suck. She whimpers because, I bet, it's so fucking good. She doesn't know how good I am at pleasing a girl. I stole 4 girls' from my brother by only using my hand and tongue. She will fall for it, too.

"How does it feel, Bella? Being touched by someone you hate so much?" I ask her while keep sucking and lapping her pussy.

"I... Aah... Fuck...!" She can't even answer it as I suck her clit hard.

"This is just the beginning of our long honeymoon, Bella."

I notice her pussy is soaked. I insert one of my fingers inside. She moans so badly. Her pussy is unbelievably wet to accommodate my finger so it doesn't hurt—based on her sound.

"You feel so tight." I move my finger slowly but I keep hitting a particular area that makes her feel so good. My cock is already hard from only hearing her pretty voice.

I brought my mouth back to her clit, causing her body to shudder uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm overtook her, causing her to convulse beneath my touch.

I don't stop my touch. I see her start to overstimulate. I flick her clit with my tongue.

"Please..! Kiss me..!" She yells.

I retract my finger and lick it—taste it.

"You tasted so delicately sweet." I grin and kiss her.

After I kiss her, I see her face blush, and she becomes so shy.

"Aw, are you shy?" I tease her.

"Shut up, Fany..!"

Her face is so red. I release her hands. Quickly, she runs to the kitchen. I follow her for sure. I love teasing her. It's so fun seeing her scared and shy.