#1

Introduction
Protagonist: Reem
Age: 19
Personality: A Fragile and Introvert girl but always be courageous,a bit creak head but love her friends all heartily

Other Characters/Friends:
Hana, Age - 19
Jessica aka Jess, Age - 20
Momo, Age - 19
Krista, Age - 20
Maddy, Age - 19
Rose, - Age -20

***********************************************************

I hate going to school,but the sole reason I go to school is because I can't get a decent employment in this economy without getting a degree and I cannot forever depend on my parents, but as much as I hate going to school, I also love it because of my friends, my people,my girls who never fail to support me and help me whenever I required it.

I thought that today might also be one of those normal days but it seems not since I see that the girls are buys talking excitedly about something.

Hana saw me and waved at me , a ball of sunshine. That perfectly describes Hana's personality with the way she always waves over to one of us with that sunshine smile of her's and how she never fails to make any of us laugh, even when we're feeling sad.

I waved back at her, greeting the other bestfriend of mine a good morning and thought of going back to my seat since the class was going to start soon and I was a bit late then usual. But the curiosity got the best of me and I choose to head over to them instead of my seat and finally got to know what topic got them so excited and happy.

"Hellooo my loves, what got everybody so excited in the morning when usually y'all are busy dozing off" I told them while laughing. Krista instantly got my sarcasm and replied with a sarcastic comment herself " Says the one who greets us with a lame ass good morning because you hate coming to school everyday but today we got a 'good morning loves'  greeting just because you are curious about what we are talking??"  Now that makes everybody laugh and I urge them to tell me with a pout.

Jess who says I'm her baby despite us being the same age, holds my face and says "Hey baby, I'll tell you what's happening over here". After squishing my face like I am her plushie, she holds my hand and make me sit on one of the empty place besides her

"Yah!! I am not a baby"  I said while whinning which resulted her in laughing "You will forever be my baby even if you decline it"  She said again pinching my cheeks playfully "Ahh!! Enough my cheeks are hurting now" I said while rubbing my cheeks with an angry pout.

"Now tell me what are you all discussing about without me" I asked will facing others and Krista who was sitting in front of me said "We are discussing that why don't we go on a trip as it's been a while since we went somewhere"

Maddy who was on her phone instantly looks up and said "As we all are already deciding on going somewhere, I have got to know about this beautiful place were we can visit" She again start strolling through her phone after saying us "Huh! Phone addict" Krista said while rolling her eyes which make all of us laugh out loud " Yah! I am not being a phone addict I am just trying to get more information about the place we are going to" Maddy said while keeping her phone aside.

"But guys don't you all think it would be more fun if we go on a 2 or 3 days trip instead of doing a one day trip?" Momo said while being excited

"Yes that would be a great idea, but do you think my mom will agree with it? I asked Momo while raising my eyebrows "And besides do you remember the last time when we made a plan on going somewhere only for few hours how my mom reacted?" I asked facing others.

"Yes I agree with you, last time it was so difficult for us to make you mom agree on sending you with us" Jess said agreeing with me. "But Reem let's try talking to you mom this time, what if she agrees this time?,who knows..." Maddy said while looking at her phone "And you think she'll agree??" I said a bit sarcastically "Yeah Maddy is right, who knows if she actually agrees this time,Why don't you call her now and ask her?" Krista
instantly agree with Maddy and said to me.

"Fine~ as you say, but where are we going to, what should I tell her?"I asked them as they still didn't told me about the place we are going too.

"Yeah right, we don't even told you the place we are going to, tell your mom that we are going to xxx place" Rose who behave more mature among all of us said

"Okay then let's call your mom and ask her and aslo put your phone on speaker so that we can also hear what she will be telling you" Hana said with a big smile being all excited which make me also smile slightly.

I call my mom and put it on speaker as Hana said so that they can also hear it "I bet she won't agree it this plan" I said while calling her "And I bet she will agree with it" Maddy  said being stubborn which make me laugh a little,After few rings mom pick up the call.

On the call

"Hel-, I was just going to talk to her but these girls will never let me as always "Hello aunt~" All of them said together "Hello girls,How are you all?" My mom asked them to which they replied excitedly " We are good aunt,how are you doing?"They asked which make me roll my eyes on them"I am good too kids, but why did you called.

"Reem, isn't your classes started yet?" My mom asked me and I guster others to keep quiet and let me talk "No mom, the teacher is late she have not arrived yet and I also want to ask you something".

"Yeah what is it tell me?" She replied "Ah, Mom... actually I wanna ask that we all are deciding to go on a trip for three days, so.... can I go with them?..I told her nervously biting my nails.

"A three days trip?,And where are you planning on going to for three days?" Now I am feeling more nervous as she sound a bit mad "Oh aunt it's an xxx place which is really beautiful and we all are going to be there, please don't se no on sending Reem with us" Momo said in a pleading manner "xxx place??...humm.. and when will you all go?" Mom asked form the other side of the line.

"Aunt we are planning on going on this Friday and we will be back by Sunday " Rose said hurriedly "Okay you can go, but be safe".

"Wait- what really mom, I can go??" I asked being a bit shocked " Yes you can, why do you want me to say no?" She said form the other line "N-no mom, I am just asking nothing else,hehe" I said nervously "Now I am hanging up the call, go and study ".

"Thank you so much mom, love you" I said strangely looking at my friend "Yeah bye loves you too".

After the call ends

"Guys didn't you'll find it strange that my mom agreed on sending me without any problem?" I said while looking at my friends "What do you mean?" Momo asked being all confused "What I mean is that my mom never agrees in once and I always have to argue her for sending me, but this time she didn't even argue once... It's kind of strange for me."

"Maybe she is tired of arguing with you as she knows  how stubborn you are" Maddy said jokingly "Yah!! I am serious, she never did this before " I said being a bit annoyed by her joke " Gurl~ nothing is strange maybe she is in a good mood today and that's why she agreed on send you" Rose said while chuckling "Yeah it can be the reason too, now don't think much and let's pla-" before Jess could complete her words the teacher enters"Guys let's plan later, I am going to my place " I said while going to my place.

After class ends

"Okay so guys let's meet on Friday at 7 in the morning" Krista said while being excited making me chuckle " But who is going to book the tickets and do the bookings of the rooms?" I asked them " I'll do all the bookings and stuffs don't worry about it" Momo said while looking at me."Good thing Momo and do let us know once you will be done with it" Rose said while smiling.

"Okey so now let's make our plan successful " Hana said while being all excited making us all laugh at her cuteness" Let's make this trip successful " We all said together while agreeing with Hana.

Author's POV

They all bid goodbye to each other and separate for there ways excited for the trip not knowing what fate have decided for them about the future.

To be continue...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Re-uploading it by doing some changes hole you all would like it,Do vote and comment if you like my story, it would really boost me up