#2

Author's POV

{Time skips on Friday Morning}

"Soon all 7 of them meet up at the station as planned and were waiting for the train to departure for there destination, they all were excited for there trip, but somewhere Reem was not feeling good about it and was just thinking that how her mother agrees for the trip without any problem, as she was thinking about it too deeply to notice the excitement on others face"

Reem's Pov

I don't know why but I am really feeling weird about the trip as I was so deep in my thoughts that I failed to notice that train has been arrived, and all of them started to get in the train, I soon feel a tap on my shoulder and  the chain of my thoughts broke l turned around to see who was the person and saw it was Jess. "Yah gurl~ what are you thinking so deeply , the train has arrived let's get in ".

"Oh!Yeah sorry, I was just thinking about the trip" I told her to which she chuckled and signal me to get in.

{Inside the train}

We got in the train and we all settled down on our sites, but somewhere I am feeling a bit hesitant about all the things that is going on, suddenly Jess asked me something which also got others attention on us. "Yah! Reem what happened to you why are you zoning out so much, I can see that from the time we arrived at the station you are zoning out, is there something bothering you?" She asked being concerned to which Krista also asked "Yeah I also noticed it that you are zoning so much, what happened?".

I saw all of them being concerned "It's nothing guys, don't worry" I said while giving them a short smile "You know that you can share anything with us if you want, right?" Maddy said will removing her phone from her bag to record the view of outside the window.
"It's really nothing, I was just thinking about the trip, and nothing else" I said while keeping the strange feeling to myself only "Are you Sure?" Rose asked while being concerned. "Yes I am , don't worry" I slightly smile to not make them worry.

"Btw Maddy, didn't you told us a few hours before the train arrived that you won't use your phone as it don't have enough charging?? I said it while changing the topic so that they all can be distracted and can stop concerning about me " oh yes Reem she did told us, I remember now, infact she also told us that she is not having enough storage" Jess said while smirking at Maddy which made all of us laugh out loudly except Maddy, because the way she was smirking at her "Yah!! Jess when did I said that I don't have enough storage?, I just said that I don't have  enough charging and besides Reem I have already plugged my phone in the charger if you can see it" Maddy said while keeping her phone aside and being frustrated "Sorry gurl , didn't saw it"  I said while controlling my laugh.

"Don't say sorry to her Reem, atleast now she have kept her phone aside and well talk with us, am I right Maddy?" Krista teased Maddy which made all of us to bust out in laughter "Yah!! you all are so mean to meee~" Maddy said while whining and sulking which made us all laugh even more "Rose you are also laughing at me instead of saying something to them".

" Oh, our Maddy we are not mean, we just want to crack some jokes, nothing else.. now stop complaining like a baby" Rose said while chuckling "But still... " Maddy said while being a bit sad "G-guys lets s-stop now, I-i  can't t-take it an-any more Hahaha" I said while clinging on my stomach "Okay everyone, lets not make fun of her or our crybaby will start crying" Jess said while controlling her laugh "Yeah, lets stop now, sorry Maddy we won't make more fun of you and besides only few hours are left for our destination to arrive " Momo said as she calming her self down