Our Star (57)

Forgiving Frisk for everything that happened three days ago was really hard.

But eventually, I let it go and continued with my usual behavior.

I also let go of all of my thoughts surrounding genocidal ideas and bad behavior.

That's a no-no from now on.

And let's try to forget all of that altogether...

"Isn't this the prettiest place in the Underground, Frisk? What do you think?" I asked her while grabbing her hand as she was lying next to me on wet grass.

"I never saw anything like this before! This permanent night sky is as fascinating as the blue talking flowers that are scattered through this entire area, and next time don't try to throw me into a waterfall or I'll hurt you badly." She held my hand tightly.

"You slapped me already and that hurt more than I could've imagined."

"Yeah yeah, it's not okay to make up stuff, you know that Frisk?"

"Ugh, whatever you say. But tell me Frisk, which one of those stars is your favorite?" She was confused at first, but then she pointed her hand out to one of the stars.

"This one!" She said like a playful child.

"Just because it's the brightest one?"

"Yes, but I like it because it reminds me of our love for one another. Don't you agree, Chara?" She turned her head towards me, and I did too, she was smiling the entire time while looking directly into my eyes like always.

I always loved her big brown eyes, ever since the beginning of my adventure, they always stayed at the back of my head.

"I'm the luckiest girl in both worlds, just because of you Frisk."

And then we both went into a long and slow, passionate kiss.

That tasted like an eternity.

- ✨ Writer's Notes ✨ -

Today's the 1 year anniversary since the first chapter came out!

All attention I got means so much to me, along with the people who frequently commented. 

Love you everyone xoxo