Chapter ii exploring the base

The next morning.

Time: 6:00 am

"You lazy man get out of bed now," a man yelled at us.

Both Henry and David gotten up and saluted at the man standing in front of them.

"Yes sir we are ready for another work day yes sir," both David and Henry shouted at the same time.

And where was I when all of this was going down easy I was still sleeping.

"Yawn"

I yawned as I woken up my hair was a mess and the sleeping wear I am wearing looked so cute on me.

I then climbed down from my bed when I saw both David and Henry saluting to a man I never seen before.

Who is that man? I don't think I seen him before?

I then walked towards the exit of the sleeping quarters so I could take a bath and change into new clothes when the man shouted at me.

"Young man where do you think your going," the man shouted at me.

Young man? Is he blind I am a girl not a man doesnt he see that I am a cute Loli what is wrong with this man calling me young man.

I then continued on my way to the bath while not following orders from the man who kept following me and yelling at me even after we enter the bathing area.

Eh this man really follow me to the bathing area does he want to get punched in the face or not.

"Young man answer me now," the man shouted at me again.

"Is this man a idiot or not," I talked to myself.

"What did you just call me you fucking moron  I am your superior officer so young man listen to me and report to the training area right fucking now," the man screamed into my ear.

How long is this going to last for?

And is this man saying soldiers can not bathe?

"And do not think about having a shower we bathe in our manly sweat," the man shouted at me.

"Manly sweat?" I asked confessed.

"Of course us man bathe with our sweat and there are no females here at all," the man spoken.

"Mhm you need to look at my body better," I told him.

"Your a male no wait what is your name?" he asked me.

"Miyuki," I answered him.

"Damn it now I remember why did I call you a young man and told you to do all of that stuff I am a moron calling a young miss like you a young man I will take my leave," the man spoken then left the bathing area.

Phew I can now take my bath in peace but it is very lonely being the only female here.

I then took off my clothes revealing my naked body which was now exposed.

I then went into the large bath and jumped right in.

"Ah it feels so good being here alone," I told myself.

After a while I gotten out of the bath and gotten into clean clothes.

I was wearing a cute outfit that was red and sliver and it looked very cute today does it not.

I then went into the  cafeteria where tons of soldiers were getting food after doing early morning training.

I wonder what food they serve here?