Dont look at his face

By now everyone was traumatised. Beth had gotten over Lindsey's death or at least pretended to have. Beth was now afraid of who would be next. At any time she could be killed, but she wasn't the only person thinking this. Everyone had dreams and hopes and family's to get too. Well everyone but Katie. I mean sure you could say she had more people to see considering Sadie's parents but no. She couldn't go back to a normal life after what she had just seen. Everybody stared at Katie. Her eyes were blood red and she clearly hadn't slept at all since the night of Sadie's death. Nobody knew what happened to Sadie except Katie but they could all tell it was a brutal death.

Since nobody knew what happened to Sadie they all decided to go as a group. They all huddled up and went to go search for her. " It can't be that bad? Right Katie" Beth said. Beth was trying to be positive but it clearly didn't work. Katie squealed "it was wayyy worst then you could ever imagine." Nobody though anything could be worst then Ezekiel's death. They looked at
Each other in fear. They all thought they could make it out alive but it just didn't seem possible. Walking through the woods. They got more and more cautious. By this time Katie had told them what happened and they didn't want to run into hungry wolves. They all looked at each other again. "Something seems off," Owen whispered. He was right. The Model had gone missing. He had been so silent from the beginning that they couldn't tell. "It's no big deal he probably just saw a mirror and got lost." Heather exclaimed. She knew that wasn't the case. Even Justin wouldn't risk death to look at himself. Ava shouted ", Where are you pretty boy." In a angry tone. Ava was angry but she was never that angry. Izzy swung from vine to vine, jumped from tree to tree. Until she came across a pond. "Guys" she laughed "I've found a water source," she did. It was a dirty muddy pond that looked like dead birds had been their for centuries. "Guys your missing the point! We need to find Justin." Cortney demanded. "Found him," Trent said. He had found him. It was horrifying. Everyone stared at his beautiful face. Or was was left of it. His face had been ripped off with a knife. His throat had been slit. His beautiful blue eye wide open. He looked paralysed in shock. However his face, although completely ripped off. Still looked beautiful. His eye was bluer then the pond. Although that was not very hard to do. They all payed their respects by burying him within a small grass patch and they left, holding each other hand so nobody could get snatched like Justin did. The model, the guy who was famous for his beauty, had no longer had his beauty. His charming smile turned into a painful frown. His skin had turned into a blood pool. The only thing left of his beautiful was his left eye. Which would begin to stare on for eternity..