3.Your personal inferno of nightmare,wife

For book reels please follow me @/fictioncreations_tr on Instagram

The chapter is going to be dramatic (⁠ノ⁠'⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ

Mishika's povI bit down my lips since everyone's eyes were now fixed on me, which was already fixed here but now it held a different swirl of emotions and questions and accusations

Mishika's pov
I bit down my lips since everyone's eyes were now fixed on me, which was already fixed here but now it held a different swirl of emotions and questions and accusations.

It is going crazy. I'm going crazy.

The veil on my head feels like a whole mountain of burden. The warmth of the holy fire seems to burn my skin. It is engulfing me in something which I know will burn my entire self.

My eyes fell on my hands that were sloshy painted with henna and it was loudly reciting the story of what my future is going to be painted with. And I know like the ruined henna on my hands, my dreams, my future everything is ruined. I'm ruined.

F E W H O U R S A G O~~~

Mishika's pov

My eyes were bulging with disbelief while I tried to process the things happening around me.

'They can't be serious right ?' I thought to myself. My body was rigid, I was struggling to not let the affect his pointed eyes were having to appear evident. I wanted to groan out loud and pull my hair out. My head was already exploding as if elephants had decided to do salsa there. The reason being constantly under the shower for straight three hours.

"Lara is nowhere to be found. The marriage is in a few hours and you are asking me to stay calm." I flinched at the tone of my bade papa. My head hung low and again tears started blurring my vision. Why is he dragging my parents into this ? I hate that helpless look on my father's face.

The first thing I noticed after I stepped out of the bathroom was his dark eyes. Though when my subconscious mind hinted to me about the presence of other people in the room, I quickly tore my gaze away. My stomach churned at the enraged sight of my bade papa and badi maa. My parents looked anxious, meanwhile Aarav, then he was cool as a cucumber.

"She must be around. We will find her." my voice was shivering and my palms were sweaty.

"You better do it." He grunted in a clipped tone. Bade papa's eyes went on the devil who very audibly scoffed on his words. "Young man don't forget you are equally in this mess." Aarav rolled his eyes clearly showing no attempt to hide his nonchalant attitude.

"Challenging me ?" His face was dripping with mockery and bade papa gritted his teeth.

"Don't show me that attitude."

"Sure. Try me." Aarav's eyes were also blazing like bade papa. At last bade papa had to avert his gaze realising how adamant Aarav was. Totally unfazed about the thick tension in the room, Aarav strided out as if nothing was wrong.