Saved

"The Pizzaplex seems to be opening back up again," I mention. Sun nods in agreement.

"Yeah. I'll be going up to the bedroom. Maybe you can just walk around? We have an extra 15 minutes it seems."

Sun goes up to the bedroom while I stand around awkwardly, waiting for the time Sun has to dive into the ball pit. My mind wandered to the new animatronics: Lunar and Eclipse. They seem like amazing animatronics, but I would hate for Sun and Moon to be replaced. I just hope I can successfully convince Vanessa and the other STAFF members to keep Sun and Moon, but also continue building Lunar and Eclipse.

Eventually Sun jumps into the ball pit and waits by the slide for the kids to come in. I admired Sun and Moon's dedication to their fans and the children they look after. It's very sweet.

Soon the kids started coming in, and Sun started playing with them like usual. While he was doing that, Vanessa came into the Daycare to talk to me.

"Y/N, we need to talk," Vanessa told me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We've...decided to scrap Sun and Moon to replace them with newer models called Lunar and Eclipse. Fazbear Entertainment wants your opinion on that, since you work at the Daycare and it's ultimately your decision. What are your thoughts on it?"

Here we go...now's the time to finally tell her MY thoughts.

"Well, I don't think scrapping Sun and Moon will be a good idea for the establishment. There's merchandise we would have to scrap, there's actual robots we would have to scrap, it's a lot of money. I don't think it would go well for their fans. So I think we should still build Lunar and Eclipse, but keep Sun and Moon. If that isn't too much of a bother. Think about it: 4 Daycare Attendants to take care of the children. More merchandise which means more money for the company. Each Daycare Attendant should bring something to the table to this establishment. Sun is extremely extroverted and enjoys playing with the children. Eclipse is there in case a child hates loud noises, and can calm children down if they're having a fuss. Lunar is there to calm a child from nightmares, and to tell them bedtime stories, something Moon isn't that good at. And Moon, he's there to put the children to bed, and to give them reassurance when they're having trouble sleeping. Every Daycare Attendant can bring something to the table, so we shouldn't get rid of Sun and Moon, but we should continue building Eclipse and Lunar. Does that sound good?"

Vanessa smiles and nods.

"This is why you're amazing at your job," She chuckles. "I'll tell Fazbear Entertainment that, and let's see if they agree. Since I completely agree with you on that matter. I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your insight."

"Yeah, no problem."

Vanessa leaves the Daycare, and I finally take a breather. God. I may have saved Sun and Moon. My favorite animatronics. You know, I'm proud of myself for this. If I successfully saved Sun and Moon...I'll feel extremely happy that I did that. Let's just hope for the best.

~~~

I'm actually very proud of how I wrote this chapter! Let's just hope Fazbear Entertainment as a whole agrees with all of this, but only one way to find out! <3

See you in the scooping room~!