part - 4 (21+) - 🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook and yn came to the seats again and jungkook started to drive the car.

The car ride was silent but yn decided to speak.
"Where are we going?"
"My place" jungkook said.

Yn gulped on her saliva but didn't say anything.

"So , what's your full name yn?" He said

"It's Chan yn" yn said

"Oh great" he said

The conversation between jungkook and yn was pretty akward they both didn't knew what to talk about there was just the sexual tension between them. Yn told jungkook to stop doing what he was doing but she never wanted to stop him.
Jungkook who's still needy for her is not saying anything and is not even looking at her eyes cuz he knows if once he stared at her he won't be able to stop it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook said
"Nope i don't have one and I am not interested either" yn said
"You must having a hundreds of girlfriends oh I am sorry side chicks" yn added speaking in a sarcastic way.

"Tsk tsk tsk so that's what you think of me Ms chan" jungkook said

"Yeah that's what everyone thinks of you mr Jeon" yn said with a smirk.

Jungkook laughed sarcastically and continued to drive.

Soon they reached jungkooks place.

Yn was stunned by the fact that his home is so big.

"Yn come lets go inside" jungkook

"Uhm jungkook your parents might be inside I don't think it's a good idea." Yn said

"I don't live with my parents , my parents live in the states , I am alone all by myself" he said

Yn made a "oo" face and they both went inside his place.

Yn thought his place might be dirty cuz he's the only one living here but she was wrong it was clean as fuck.

While yn was taking a look at his place
"Water?" Jungkook said

"Uh no I am fine" yn said

Yn and jungkook sat on the couch.

As soon as they say jungkook said "wanna swim"

Yn widened her eyes while gulping down the water.

"uh i thought you might be tired so that's why I asked cuz yk swimming would remove your stress" jungkook said.

"But i don't have clothes - without letting yn complete he said

You can wear mine don't worry.

Yn and jungkook went near the pool.

Jungkook took off his shirt. Yn was again stunned by jungkooks physique.

While she was admiring his chocolate abs "want this?" He Said

Yn fake coughed and jungkook laughed at her.

Yn and jungkook went inside the pool , yn started to swim jungkook was shocked cuz yn was a great swimmer.

After a great swim yn breathed hardly.

Jungkook was at the side of the pool staring at yn while drinking wine 🍷

Yn went beside him and said jungkook gave her a glass of wine.

Yn drank the whole wine at once cuz she was thirsty but later she regretted it cuz she didn't like the taste of it at all.

Jungkook laughed at her and said "it's wine not water"

Yn laughed in embarrassment.

Jungkook and yn kept their glasses aside .