part - 8 (🔞❌) (21+)

I went inside my home and came to my room and layed down on the bed feeling a little tired but then I saw the time and it was almost time for school so i just decided to take a bath.

After a while

I got ready for school and waited for my friend jimin to come pick me up.

After a while.

Jimin came and we both were in car
Jimin - so yn what's going on with you and JUNGKOOK.
Yn - I'd rather not talk about it bro it's just okayyyy the friends with benefits.. thingyy..
Jimin - *sighs* you might regret it later but it's okay! People learn from mistakes.

I rolled my eyes and then soon we reached school.

I went towards my locker and then felt someone staring at me and then i looked in that reaction just to see jungkook staring the fuck Outta me.

I gulp my own saliva before I decided to ignore him and so I went to my class.

I saw jungkook coming in.."hey yn"
*Hi jungkook.* I said and smiled at him before I looked away and saw the teacher coming inside for the lesson.

While the class was going on i saw jungkook talking to other girl which made me scoff to myself thinking he's never gonna change but I thought to just keep it to myself cuz we're just friends with "benefits" nothing else so it doesn't matter.

After sometime when the class got over i went to the cafeteria and was enjoying my lunch with jimin when i got a text from jungkook saying

"Come near the janitor's room in 5"

I rolled my eyes and said "jiminie I'll be right back I need to go to the washroom!"
I lied to him cuz I knew if I'd say it's him..he's never going to let me go.

I went near the janitors room waiting for him to come but then someone pulled me inside the janitor's room.

I was about to scream when someone whispered "oh babygirl..I missed you so bad.." and then i realised it was jungkook.

I look up to him and say *what do u want jungkook?*

"Oh look at you being serious I remember the time when you were fucking moaning my name riding that cock of mine.."

I gulped my own saliva and said "shut up.!"

He then pinned me to the wall and started to plant kisses to my neck making me moan a little and say "j-jungkook..not here.."

"Why not? Are you scared we might get caught him?" He whispered biting my earlobe

"Jungkook jimin is waiting for me..stop it.."

"Oh fuck that guy fr , like you're still thinking about him?" Jungkook said again before he start to grind his crotch around my inner thighs

*Oh fuck..* jungkook please... I begged him to stop when i actually never wanted him to stop..

"I won't stop it until you tell me we can meet today , for a nice fuck." Jungkook said

"Ah alright..we can meet..y-your place?"

Jungkook chuckled and stopped doing that before he said "sure 8pm I need you their be on time otherwise.."daddy would have to give you a niceee punishment hm??""

I nodded with slight a shock and then before I was about to leave he kissed my cheek.

I then went to the cafeteria again and sat beside jimin and jimin said
"Yn where were you?"

Uh jimin didn't I tell u I was in the washroom?

"Were you in the washroom or you were busy making out with jungkook?!" Jimin said in a soft but harsh tone.

"H-how do u know I was with him."

So hey guys!! I'm sorryyyy for making everyone wait 😭 I have my exams going on and like a lot of assignments to finish..so it takes time..but i promise..imma post more parts soooon! Please show love and comment ur thoughts!