Jungkook's Birthday Special

1ST SEPTEMBER:

AT TK ENTERPRISE:

AT 3 PM:

Jungkook is working in his cabin... He is sulking because since morning no one wish him...

"He is Jeon jungkook... CEO of TK ENTERPRISE... Jungkook is married to Kim Taehyung which is know as Jeon Taehyung now... It's an arrange marriage but both fell in love at the first sight... After 1 month of their marriage they confess to each other... It's been 5 months of their marriage... They both live in a separate house from there parents... They still didn't lose there virginity and went to honeymoon... As today is Jungkook's birthday but since he wake up expecting that he get a wish from his husband but he only get scolded by his husband... And Taehyung also didn't wish him till now... When he get office no friends of him wish him... Also he doesn't get any message and call from his parents of wishing him... That's why he is sulking...

BACK TO STORY:

AT 5 PM:

AT JK'S CABIN:

Jungkook sigh and put his head on the table... He again raise his head and look towards the frame which is placed on the table... It's a taekook marriage photo... Jk smile and take the frame in his hand and said...

 Jk smile and take the frame in his hand and said

Jk: you don't know that how much I love you... I can't describe my live in words but I hope you understand... Before marriage I was a spoil brat and arrogant but you come in my life like a beautiful butterfly and made me love you... You change me... You made a warm water who is cold ice...

Jk got intrupted by the phone call... He look at the caller id which name as Butterfly 🦋🌹

He received the call while smiling like idiot... He say...

ON CALL:

JK: Yes butterfly?? You missed me??

Suga: your butterfly is not good... Come at xxx location hurriedly...

CALL END:

After listening what yoongi said from the Taehyung's phone... Phone fell from Jungkook's hand... He have tears in his eyes because of scared of losing his Butterfly... He stand up from his chair and run outside his office...

Jk hurriedly sit inside the car and start drive at the high speed where suga told him to come...

When he reached there it's already 7 pm at the night... Darkness already filled in the surrounding... Then Jungkook realize that he come at mountain... He went out of the car and shout...

Jk: BUTTERFLY??? WHERE ARE YOU??? PLEASE DON'T SCARED YOUR BUNNY LIKE THIS... (Crying)

Then Jungkook gaze land on the tree... There is something written on it... He went towards the tree and read...