when he gets hate comment first time

AT 9 AM MORNING:

AT JEON MANSION:

AT DINNING ROOM:

Jungkook is sitting on front seat and Taehyung is sitting on his lap... Jungkook is eating his breakfast and also feeding Taehyung... Just when Taehyung says while playing with his fingers...

Taehyung: ummm kookie...

Jungkook: yes petal...

Taehyung: I want to say something...

Jungkook: just say petal... I'm all ears...

Taehyung: actually... I know you are so possessive over me... And...

Jungkook: are you getting suffocating by my possessiveness?? (Dark voice)

Taehyung hit on Jungkook's chest in which jungkook pout... Taehyung then said...

Taehyung: I want to say that I want to open my YouTube channel...

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said...

Jungkook: and why you want to open your YouTube channel?? (Raised eyebrow)

Taehyung: actually I saw a couple uploading there pranks and routine... And they also get many love from many people... So I also want to do this... I'm telling you not asking you ok??

Jungkook: you are saying like I'm about to stop you...

Taehyung: I know you better than you know yourself Mr Jeon...

Jungkook: I know Mrs Jeon... (Smirk)

Taehyung get shy as he hit Jungkook's chest playfully... Jungkook laugh out loud... Jungkook get stop and put his poker face on when he saw his one of guard coming towards him and bow to them... That guard said...

Guard: boss we caught that man and also put him in basement...

Jungkook: ok you go... I'm coming... (Dark voice)

That guard bow and left from there... Taehyung pout and Jungkook peck on Taehyung's pout... Taehyung then said...

Taehyung: are you going?? (Pout)

Jungkook: yeah I have to...

Saying this he kiss on Taehyung's pout and went from there... Taehyung sit on chair and complete his breakfast while thinking about his YouTube channel...

So he is Kim Taehyung... Boyfriend of Jeon jungkook... Jungkook is 25 years old... He completed his studies and now he is CEO of Jeon copration which is number 1 company is south Korea... And also he is Mafia king in underworld... He is known as JJK as mafia king... Taehyung is 23 years old and university student... He wants to open his YouTube channel after seeing many BL couples doing many things and share it on YouTube also getting many loves from people... Taehyung also have vacations now so he is bored and wants to do something fun that's why he talks about it to jungkook and who is Jungkook to deny it...

AT 7 PM EVENING:

AT LIVING ROOM:

Taehyung is sitting on couch and uploading his first ever video on YouTube... At that time jungkook also come home and went towards Taehyung... He sit beside him and kiss on Taehyung's lips and said...

Jungkook: what is my baby doing??

Taehyung: see kookie... I uploaded my first video... (Excitedly)

Jungkook: ohh really... But baby you know na I don't want anyone to see what's mine...