Chapter 1

"Come on, Yanely!" I shout running towards the front door. Today is when my YouTuber friends meet my BFF, Yanely. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" She said walking up the door steps. Yanely is a funny, nice, sweet, gamer type of girl and I want her to meet a specific YouTuber. I unlock the door to the house. I found a old house online and I think it will be cool to live in an large old house. "Ughh! Why didn't you get the rest of the bags out the car?!?" Yanely said carrying the last bags from the car. "Because you need to get more exercise!" I shouted from the kitchen. I was just too lazy to get the rest of the bags. I walk upstairs to the bedrooms. There are 7 rooms but one room is forbidden to go into. I pulled out my notes cards, put everyone who is coming name on, and put it on the room door they will be sleeping in. I was on the last name when I heard the doorbell. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey!!!!" they all shouted and hugged me. "Hey guys, you made it. But...... Why did you guys rang the doorbell? I gave Alex the key." I looked over at Alex with his head down in embarrassment. "I lost the key right after you gave it to me." Everyone started laughing. Sometimes Alex is so forgetful and that's why we are best friends. Me and Alex been friends since 4th grade, but I moved away in 9th grade for awhile and went to a new school. That's where I met Brent.Brent helped me get use to my new school and I helped him ask a girl out. But I stop going to school for awhile because I got a job of being a backdancer in a music video and I went to live In this fancy apartments. And I went downstairs and I see this woman vlogging like it was her life and I walked up to her after she was done vlogging, and we started talking. And that's how I met Lilly. I met Roi though Alex, so we've talking even since.We went in the living room and sat on the couch." So are you guys ready to meet my best friend?" They all looked at me with 'Go ahead' look. I rolled my eyes and shouted " Nelly, can you come in the living room for a second?"

Yanely P.O.V

I ran downstairs to see what Ty wanted. "What do you..." I walked in the living room and see all my favorite YouTubers. Ty walked over to me and said "Remember When you said that you didn't believe me that I was friends with YouTubers?" I couldn't speak so I just nodded. "Do you believe me now?" I just nodded. I can't believe that Ty, the one that says the stupidest things and make inappropriate jokes, is friends with YouTubers. Ty pushed me over to the chair next to the couch. (I was in shock that couldn't move my feet) I sat down still in shock.

Ty P.O.V

"So, Roi, Alex, Lilly, and Brent, meet my bff, Yanely." I look at Brent and was he staring at her. I nudge Brent to close his mouth and to stop staring.I think his crushing on Yanely!! "Oww!" He yells rubbing his arm. "I didn't even nudge you that hard!" I look at Yanely, out her shocked stage, is talking to Lilly and Roi. I swear I love all my friends! "Okay!!" I yell so everyone can hear me. "I have everyone's room set up and your name is on the room to know which room you'll have! And....." everyone started running to see what room they have. "And.... one room is off limits." I say under my breath running up the stairs. I think everyone likes their room. I think I spoke to soon. " um... Ty?" Alex walks up to me rubbing the back of his neck. "How can I help you kind sir?" I said in a British accent. "I don't like where my room is. Can I switch bedrooms with Yanely?" He chuckled nervously. What is wrong with him? Why is he so nervous to talk to me? I think because we haven't seen each other in awhile he's not use to talking to me! "Do you know that Yanely's room is right next to mine?" I said with a calm face. He looks down (I guess in embarrassment) and puts his hands in his pockets. "Oh really? I didn't know that. But I still want the room." He said with a straight face I never seen him with a straight face. "Nelly, Can you switch rooms with Alex?" Poking my head in the room. "Sure! He can have this room."
Hey guys. Yes, I wrote a new book and I didn't finished the first one but I would really like it if you support me! Love you guys!!!!!