Chapter 2

Nelly grabs her bags and goes to Alex's supposed to-be room. Then I remembered that room is right next to Brent's room, down the hallway. The house is built kind of weird then we are usually use- to. There's a really long hallway, split in the three parts, three doors split them up, two bedrooms and a bathroom in each part.

 " So anyone want to go outside to look at the garden?" I asked. Everyone but Roi raised their hand.  

"The first one there is the winner!" yelled Lilly.

 So everyone started running downstairs to the garden. I got downstairs and stopped in my tracks. While everyone was pushing pass me, I walked back upstairs.

 " Roi!!!"  I yelled walking passed Alex's room. 

" In here, Ty!" He yelled back from his room. 

I ran in his room and sighed with relief. " I didn't see you running downstairs with us. What's wrong?" I said sitting next to him on the bed.

 Roi looked at me with a look that I never seen him make ever since I met him. Roi and I are close friends closer than me and Nelly are (I knew Nelly longer than Roi) So this look was very weird for me to understand.

 " Is everything okay?" Putting my arm around him. " Yeah everything fine...." He sighs and lays his head on my lap, which means he going to tell me something. 

" Well there's this one thing...." See I told you. " There's this girl that I like and I think she likes me back..... But I don't know how to tell her." 

He sits up looking at me with those "help me" eyes.

 " Um... okay... Well first you need to be kind to her and be subtle about it. If she shows that she acknowledge your kindness and shows it back then she might like you." I shrugged my shoulders and got up from the bed.

 I don't know what to say to people in this situation. I just hope my advice work. " Well come on Roi! Let's go see the garden!" pulling Roi out the room. 

We ran down the stairs to the garden. I ran to the back door and opened it. The garden was so...... lovely! There were Asters, Dahlias, Red roses, White roses, Sunflowers, and a lot of other flowers I don't know. I turned around and grab Roi's hand. 

I pulled him to the red roses. " I love red roses!!" I look over. "OMG!! I love White roses too!" 

Roi's P.O.V. 

I smile at her fan girling over some flowers. She's just a great friend. She makes everyone smile and starts the party when she walks in. I kind of want to tell her what Alex told me but I promised.

 "Roi! Come back to Earth." She says waving her hand in front of my face. 

I snapped out of it and smile. "I'm back to Earth now"

 I started laughing. She started laughing too.

 "Here Roi. I want you to keep this." She's hands me 4 red roses and 2 white ones.

 "But these aren't ours." I said trying to give them back. 

She place them back into my hand and looked at me. "Keep them. I want you to have them. You had a bad day and I want you to feel better." 

I smiled while putting the flowers down on the ground and giving her a hug. I let her go and went to pick up the flowers. Ty is very silly so she tries to fake faint but she almost falls. I caught her before she fell. I'm glad I was there or she could have hurt herself.

Alex's P.O.V.

I went to go see where Ty and Roi are. I went to go get Ty's favorite flowers, Which are red and white roses. I turned the corner where the flowers are and I see Roi holding Ty. 

Really Roi?!?!? You do this to me?!? 

  I turn back around angry as fuck and went back with the other guys.

Ty's P.O.V.

"Thanks for catching me." I laugh. "Let's go and hang out with the other guys." I pull Roi before he could agree.

 We got to this outdoor dining around. It was so pretty. 

"Hey guys! Sorry it took us so long. I had to stop by the roses." I say sitting by Lilly who is winking at me.

 I secretly punch her in the arm. "Ouch! Sorry. So guys what do you want to do now?" Lilly asked us. 

"Hide and seek?" said Brent looking at Nelly blushing "Cause you know its a big garden and its good for hiding."

"That sounds like a great idea but put a twist on it." said nelly "lets have teams because the garden is so big."

"Okay, who wants to team up and be the seekers?" I looked around seeing Lilly and Rio raise their hands. "okay so me and Alex are a team and Brent and Nelly are a team" winking at Brent and Nelly.

"Alright we are gonna count to 100, okay?" said Lilly. They started counting and we ran to find hiding spots. Alex and I found a spot next to the roses.

"They won't find us here." I whispered and giggled

"Yeah.... they won't find us here...." Alex smiled and nodded his head

I always wanted to tell Alex something for a long time. Ever since I met Rio, I always had a crush on him. That's why we are so close because I always wanted to hang out with him but telling Alex is too risky. 

"Telling me what is too risky?" Alex said confused

" Oh nothing." I chuckled. I always say the last thing I think out aloud. We sat there in silence for 15 minutes before I fell asleep on his lap. I'm so use to falling asleep on Alex's lap. I woke up in my room. I  got up and went to the living room where everyone was sitting.