2.

Next day , aeri introduced taehyung and jungkook, it was like love at first sight for jungkook, taehyung was every that he wanted in his dream partner.

Taehyung was handsome, bubbly, soft and friendly, jungkook thought taehyung was way out of his , so he kept this little crush or big fat love hidden deep inside his heart .

Jungkook was polar opposite of taehyung shy and introvert .

Jungkook was aeri's cousin after his parents death he lived with his brother namjoon and brother in law seokjin, when he got scholarship to study in Seoul he was more scared than happy.

He doesn't wanted to stay with his uncle's family , his aunty and cousins hate him. He Clearly remember how they used to taunt him. His cousins harmed him physically many times, once aero pushed him down the stairs.

his two bones got broken at that time , and she behaved like it was jungkook's mistake and he was too clumsy. He got a sigh of relief when his uncle shifted to seoul for job.

At the same time he doesn't want to leave the opportunity to study in biggest university of korea.

He was one step near to fulfill his dream of becoming a doctor, he took a  leap of faith and came to Seoul.

Even now whenever jungkook visits their house they leave no stone unturned to insult him, they make him feel useless and a burden on his brother.

He never knew his life would never be same.

Aeri and her brother were jealous of jungkook,he was top in everything, he was beautiful, he was good in studies, sports,

he always steals Everyones attention with his cuteness. their father always praised him,.

On his first day jungkook met park jimin, who immediately befriended him, he was a sweet but a fierce guy,. Jungkook shared about his Little crush on taehyung with jimin, and jimin being the good friend he was teased him all day.

Taehyung was not convinced with aeri's plan , yet he didn't want to disappoint the girl he thought he was in love.

He started showing interest in jungkook , he would invite him for lunch and sometimes take him to cafe with him.after almost one month he proposed jungkook,.

Jungkook was on cloud nine, he kept on biting his lips with nervous ness. he never thought the boy he was crushing over  will like him back.

He said yes and they became boyfriends, . Tae made him agree to keep their relationship secret, he said he doesn't want people to jinx their relationship, but the truth was he doesn't want anyone to know about his and aeri's plan.

But min yoongi his best friend was smart enough he can easily tell that something was going on with his bestfriend, he knows how taehyung wanted to propose aeri and now he was hanging out with her brother ignoring aeri.

He is aware that taehyung is quite dense and naive , and before taehyung can do any stupidity he decided to confront him.

Yg: taehyung, may I know what the hell are you doing .

He asked with soft and annoyed voice.

Th: nothing hyung.

Yg: you would tell me by yourself or you want me to ask that boy, aeri's brother.???

Taehyung knew he can't escape from yoongi , he told yoongi everything about aeri's plan.

  yoongi was stunned with his  best friends stupidity , he was annoyed how taehyung could be this heart less to trap a boy he didn't even know properly.

Yg: tae how could you do this.???? How could you believe that aeri has told you truth it's been six months you are dating his brother and you never find it necessary to share with me, am i your best friend..???

Yoongi was hurt that his brother like best friend was playing with someone's feelings.

Th: hyung , I am sorry, aeri didn't wanted anyone to know.

He hunged his head low, he was ashamed that his hyung was hurt because of him.

Yg: tell that boy everything, and break up with him

Th: I can't

Yg: mark my words taehyung, in the end you will regret all this, you will be alone with all the guilt and remorse.

After that day yoongi totally ignored taehyung. Taehyung was hurt, he was angry on jungkook.

He thought because of jungkook, yoongi was ignoring him,, but in reality he was angry cuz in last six months he never saw jungkook the way aeri described him. 

Taehyung even asked aeri to stop their game and let him break -up with jungkook, but she denied saying , taehyung can't step back now, he will break jungkook's heart on their first anniversary, and taehyung being the fool in her fake love agreed .

Jungkook was sweet , gentle and kind, you can say too kind. He always treated taehyung like a flower who needs constant care,.

He would daily cook for taehyung, he would wait for him after college to walk with him to his home. Jungkook lives in dorm.

he many times asked taehyung to let him meet his parents but he would always divert the request.

He didn't wanted his parents to get involved with jungkook. Taehyung has started growing soft corner for jungkook in his heart and  took him to many Romantic dates.

Today is one of there dates.

Taehyung took jungkook to beach, they had their dinner at a beach side restaurant and went to take a walk in beach.

Jk: bear, I am too happy today. My brother called me , I am planning to visit him this weekend.

Th: bun , this weekend there is party at jimin 's house, don't you want to attend it.

Jk: i totally forgot about it. I will tell my hyung, that I will visit next week.

Their hands were clasped together while walking. After some steps they stopped gazing at the moon .

The atmosphere was too romantic the whole beach was bathed in the moon light, they were staring at each other, one pair of eyes hold pure love and admiration and another pair of eyes has lies and fraud.

Th:  you are so beautiful bun.

Saying this taehyung eyes flickerd from eyes to jungkook's lips.

He leaned towards him and caught his lips in a soft kiss, they parted from each other when breathing became necessary, yet tae dived in for another kiss, this kiss was more fierce, demanding and rough.

They kissed each other to their hearts content. They went back home, jungkook dropped tae at his house and pecked him saying good bye.

That night both of them didn't slept. It was there first kiss, Jungkook was too happy that he lost his first kiss to the love of his life on the other side taehyung felt like he cheated on aeri, it was taehyung who initiated the kiss, aeri was his love, he shouldn't have kissed jungkook,.

Jungkook's  lips were soft and tasted like strawberry, he wanted to kiss him again and again.

---------------------------------------------------------

The greater your capacity to love ,
the greater your capacity to feel the pain

Do Vote comment and follow..

Urtotwriter