22.

Jk: I don't mind we eating each
other 's faces ,,

but

we need to talk..

He said in a  serious voice with playful smirk on his face..

Taehyung guided them towards the couch and jungkook sat on it,, taehyung sat on the carpet and buried his head in jungkook's stomach,,

he circled his arms around jungkook's waist.. they both stayed silent,, jungkook felt his shirt getting wet then he realised taehyung was crying silently.. he lightly massaged his head to comfort him...

Th: jungkook please forgive me..

Jk: i will,, just give me some more time,, i don't want to be alone anymore,, I want to have a family with you..

Taehyung promise me if I'll trust you once again you will not betray me,, I am not strong enough to bear one more heartbreak..

Taehyung cupped his face .

Th: I will die before hurting you once again ,, I am ready to wait till my last breath,,

just don't let me die before forgiving me.. I have waited 5 years to see a glimpse of you and I will happily wait another 50 years if they will lead me to you... 

Their eyes were shedding tears of relief, hope and love.. jungkook pulled taehyung on the couch ,, he buried his head in taehyung's chest ,,  where his heart is..

he closed his eyes to hear the most precious sound on the universe,, his bear's heart beat. They stayed like this for sometime basking in the warmth of each other..

The peaceful silence was broken when taehyung's phone ring..

It was his mom who wants to know his location..

They both shared there own point of views and struggle's.. taehyung again held his hands and pecked them,,

he realised that he has done much more damage than he was guilty for,, jungkook also felt the same,, yet he knew they need to leave past behind so that they can walk towards the future together...

he sensed taehyung hesitation and decided to take the first step ..

Jk: Kim taehyung will you go on a date with me..

Taehyung nodded eagerly with a big boxy smile adorning his face.. they moved back towards Kim mension as Rini was wait for her appa..

she has flooded jungkook's phone with missed calls.. but was Jungkook annoyed,,

No ,, he was glad he was getting the love he always prayed for,, Rini was healing the wound in his soul that remained unhealed from taehi's early departure..

They came back with a smile on their faces,, Rini who was playing in living area ran towards jungkook and hugged his legs..

Rini: appa I missed you..

And what about me,, taehyung asked getting fake offended..

Rini: I missed you more dada..

They smiled at her her cuteness . They told everyone about their decision to give their relationship a second chance.. they all were happy 😁😁

Days passed ,,

taekook were happy together,, taehyung's eyes that always held guilt and longing are now shining with love and affection,,

jungkook is also getting his old sweet and bubbly personality back,, they went on many dates,, some times alone and other times they took Rini with them...