Chapter 36

Third Person's POV

Damon had left the room without sparing a glance to her and Anastasia was devastated with how cold his aura seemed.She was torn to the core with how he ignored her presence and didn't even looked at her.

It's all your fault Ana..her conscience had reminded her and she couldn't agree more with it.After all this all was the cause of her ignorance and attitude.

He came back all hurt and injured just because of her..just because she spoke so harshly to him and oh how much regret she was feeling inside her heart but what's done was done...one can't turn the time to the past and redeem yourself for what you've done.

As he left,Ana couldn't control herself from falling to the ground and cry but she held herself firm not wanting to show anyone the turmoil happening in her head..don't know why her heart was in so much pain..was it because she felt responsible for those wounds on Damon or was her heart torn because she does felt for him too and now the heart and mind were colliding as one to accept the fact that she was affected from all the damage caused by her words.

She showed a neutral,unaffected facade when she stood still in the presence of the others but the sheer pain wanted to boil out of her.She couldn't take it any longer and excused herself from the scene.

She took quickened steps,marching through the gigantic hallway past the stairways as she opened the big French door and stepped outside on the patio while the cool night air hit her directly on the face as if it was in anger,reminding her once again that Yes This was her All Her Fault.

She made her way through the front lawn towards the one place she found solace in sometimes.Walking through the array of trees,she reached the pond shining in the bright moon light giving the surroundings a beautiful glow.

She placed herself hurriedly on the bench which was placed firmly on the ground and that was the last string to which she had hold on.Ana finally had the chance to drop the facade and she burst into tears not knowing why she was so affected by the past events.

She had no one to guide her because as a person having a reserved personality, she had never shared such resolute with someone or anyone before nor even her best friend.The only person she had ever shared her personality with was her papa who was no more and since then she had always kept these close matters to her heart.

But right now she was in desperate need of someone,someone who would guide her and tell her that Ana it is fine to have feelings for someone,it is okay to fall in love..losing someone once doesn't mean you have to lose everyone around you.

She desperately wanted someone to assure her to let go this scared feelings of her.She weeped  for a moment,the only second time in her life to have cried.Ana disliked crying,it always made her think that weaklings crying but it looked like she was one of them right now.Always having a strong mindset had put this thought in her mind although when she was young she was always advised to cry and let out the pain when hurt.

On the other hand,Isa and Lilah had understood the situation and were worried for both of them.They didn't know what had happened but these two were bitter with each other.They followed Ana outside when she had excused herself and were surprised to find her crying by the pond.

They let her calm down before they could approach her and talk.

Ana had calmed down a bit but still her heart and mind both wanted her to go to Damon and just let out all that has been bothering her and coming in between them.

"Ana.."Isa spoke coming near her accompanied by Lilah.Ana quickly wiped her tearful face as not to indicate anything about her crying a while ago but her swelled eyes and red nose told otherwise.