A Journey through the new World Pt.2

After leaving the village, Geo continues his journey to the next place that was at least 6 months away from the village, but this time was shortened to 3 months thanks to Steamliner making the trip easier, in addition to the luck of finding a train station that apparently it was abandoned and was taking it to its next destination, making the trip happen much faster than it should have. After this travel time, Geo sees the city from afar, placing part of his body out of the train window, looking at that great city, it really seemed to be a much more modern city than the previous ones, excited about what he will find there, makes Steamliner run faster between the tracks, arriving in the city, making people at train stations and those passing near the track path amazed by Steamliner's size and speed.

  After this travel time, Geo sees the city from afar, placing part of his body out of the train window, looking at that great city, it really seemed to be a much more modern city than the previous ones, excited about what he will find there, make...

After stopping at an empty train station, Geo gets out of Steamliner and makes him return to the card. Leaving the train station, a little further on, he sees some police officers running towards the station until one of them stops in front of Geo.

Police Officer - "Boy, can I ask you some questions?"

Geo - "Ahn. . . sure, what would that be?" (beloved father, I think I went too fast)

Police Officer - "Were you on board the train that passed just now? Or did you see it?"

Geo - "No and yes. . . he was going at an immense speed, difficult to miss, especially due to his size, right? hahaha. . . but why the question?"

Police officer - "That train was too fast. If it continues, it could derail and hit something. We need to stop it."

Geo - "Oh, really, the driver needs to be careful. . . well, good luck and have a nice day!"

Policeman - "Likewise, until."

The policeman walks away with high jumps that are not possible for a normal human to do, following the train line.

Geo - ". . .do not exceed the speed limit, noted. . .that was close. . ."

Geo sighs and walks away to explore the city, arriving in the center of it, where there were several stores, houses and apartments, Geo was excited like a child, it looked like his old world, but so different, with different types of people with such different characteristics, it seemed like a lost child admiring the place. Until something catches his attention, an electronics store, curious about what types of electronics were there, Geo goes to take a look, being surprised that there were modern cell phones there and computers, but getting a little confused about something specific, there were suitcases and color cartridges in a separate session, curious, Geo catches the attendant's attention.

Geo - "Excuse me, miss?"

Attendant - "Hmm, yes? Do you need anything, young man?"

Geo - "Ahn, yes, but I want to ask a question. What are those cartridges and cases?"

Attendant - "Hmm? those cartridges? you must have heard about Primo-GE, right?"

Geo - "Primo-what?"

Attendant - "Oh! you never heard of Primo-GE?"