The New Hunter Pt.2

After saying it, it doesn't take even a second and can already hear the noise of an explosion in a corner of the Arena, along with several noises of metal clashing and several other noises, leaving the small quartet a little confused as to what to do from there, now that the first test had already begun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The four stand there, still processing the information of what just happened, but after a few moments, Geo puts the goggles on his face and advances with all his might towards a crowd that was facing each other.

Geo- “I’m not going to stand still, let’s go!”

The rest of the group looks at each other and agrees, each running to a different corner of the arena to fight a random group.

So, going into Geo’s fight…

He arrives at a huddle of people fighting, with a simple flying kick to the face of one who flies away.  The rest who were in the fight, look at him arriving like that and landing on the ground.

Geo- “Okay… who’s going to be next?”

He says this by pulling the Card Buster off his back and attaching a Chemy Card to it.

ODORIPPA!

And with a simple cut in the air, he makes a gust of wind that blows away many opponents, but some manage to hold on to the ground, one of them with a hammer tries to hit Geo with an attack from top to bottom, but Geo dodges by jumping to back, then climbing on top of the big sledgehammer, and delivering a big Bonk to the opponent's head with the blunt part of the Card Buster, making him disappear from the Arena.

Geo- “Minus one, missing…”

Geo takes a quick look around.

Geo- “.  .  .  several."

Jumping to some of our colleagues in the distance, Marin and Ikki.  Both of them have been surrounded by some enemies, and are fighting against them together.

Ikki- “What a small world, don’t you think?”

Marin- “Maybe, we stopped at the same place!”

Ikki dodged a sword that came at him, and retaliated with a punch to his opponent's face, while Marin took a light blue cartridge and attached it to the briefcase, grabbing a part of the ground with the hook and pulling it with all her might, forming a large gust. of ice that momentarily freezes some opponents before they disappear.

Ikki- “Oh… so this is the power of the cartridges?”

Marin- “Eheh, I loaded up a lot of power on that one, so it made a big BOOM!”

Ikki- “I see…!”

Ikki speaks while kicking one of the opponents in the face, then holding the other's sword with his gauntlets, deflecting the blade and heading towards the user, giving him a headbutt that makes him disappear instantly.

Marin- “Wow, you’re pretty strong, right?”

Ikki- “A little, I train… a lot!”

Ikki kicks another guy, who is soon pulled into the air by Marin's hook, which causes him to be thrown to the ground.

Ikki- “Nice!”

Marin- “I’m not going to leave the fun to you alone!”

She soon inserts another cartridge, a light green one, and then presses a trigger on the case, throwing several opponents away, but some plant their weapons in the ground, creating a barrier of earth, but Ikki advances, using the wind as momentum, giving a kick at the walls, breaking them, getting behind the opponents and giving a beautiful Lariatti, taking them out of the Arena.  Ikki and Marin look at each other, giving a thumbs up.