Disclaimer

This story is a work of fan fiction based on real-life individuals SB19. I want to clarify that this story is purely fictional and not intended to reflect the real lives, actions, or personalities of the idols mentioned.

I deeply respect and admire the talent, hard work, and achievements of SB19. My intention in writing this fan fiction is to showcase my support and appreciation for their work by creating a fictional narrative inspired by their public personas.

It's Important to note that the events, relationships, and characteristics portrayed in this story are entirely products of my imagination. Any resemblance to real-life events or individuals, past or present, is purely coincidental.

I understand that the idols mentioned have their own unique stories, careers, and personal lives. This fan fiction is not meant to intrude upon their privacy or infringe upon their rights.
I hope that fellow fans and readers will enjoy this story as a creative exploration and a means of celebrating the talents and charisma of these idols. If there are any concerns or issues regarding the content, please contact me directly, and I will address them promptly.

***

[A/N: Votes & Comments are highly appreciated<3]