⁰⁰⁴, 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

: ̗̀·˚· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ FOUR... ! 🎸💋

↳ real life, notes, instagram

real life, notes, instagram

LYRA WAS CURRENTLY in her room, staring at a message from Isaac on her phone. Simon had come over like always, which eventually led to the other boys coming over ─ don't ask her how. She decided to leave it for now because Talia wasn't around and she wanted her help with the response.

But that would mean she'd have to tell her everything and she wasn't sure how to feel about it yet. Leaving her room, she was greeted by a chorus of shouts and the boys watching football ─ perks of having a soundproof room, and no not for that reason.

She sent a quick message to Talia asking her to grab some ingredients for cinnamon rolls, as she had gone out with Simon to bring back food. Stressed Lyra equals baking and what better way to relieve stress than baking and eating a whole batch of cinnamon rolls? Sex probably. But that wasn't possible right now so she'd have to stick to Plan B.

Walking towards the kitchen, she waited about half an hour before Simon handed her the ingredients. Not before telling her to make enough for everyone and to make them good. To which she threatened him with her electric whisk and told Talia to come collect her stray.

Kitchen time was Lyra time. Almost everyone knew that, so she was surprised when she saw a silhouette entering the kitchen almost an hour later. But after seeing the messy mop of blonde hair, she wasn't so surprised.

The blonde girl watched as Harry grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and looked over at her mixing the icing together. He walked over to taste some and let out an exaggerated pained noise when she slapped his arm away. Being the annoying prick he is, Harry slapped her arm back and the two continued going back and forth until Lyra eventually gave in and handed him the spatula she used to mix.

Grinning like a five year old, (he is one mentally) Harry licked off the remainder of the frosting and placed the spatula back into her hand afterwards.

Lyra confusedly looked at the utensil she was now holding and looked at her blonde friend. "Cheers," she said sarcastically with a faux smile.

"Yeah tastes like shit anyway." He claimed.

"Right yeah, that's why you licked the spoon clean?" turning her head to look at him, as she placed the spatula in the sink along the many other dishes.

"Nah I-I was checking to see if it was good enough, like ratatouille." Clicking his fingers when he thought of the idea.

Lyra furrowed her eyebrows at him, "The dish?". She knew that's not what he meant but she wanted him to have another reason to add to their list on why Lyra Kennedy is better than Harry Lewis. Yes the notes app was crucial to this decision. As opposed to the other one which was the opposite way and somehow had more reasons, which was complete bullshit in her eyes.