˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Please hurry!" Bada Lee had whined, getting tired of waiting

"Please hurry!" Bada Lee had whined, getting tired of waiting. Just as the words had left her mouth, the large screen had turn on, startling the dancers.

The screen displayed the logo of Blaze, cursive letters the colour of marbled gold, sat on a brown background. A gorgeous red and orange flame had been placed on the corner of the 'e'.
Exclaims could be heard from the different teams,

(very very rough image of the logo at the top lolll)

"Wahhh!"  "They're here too??"

Heels clicking could be heard from above and out came 5 women, walking in perfect sync, all adorning brown suits with white shirts underneath and black Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses rested on each of their noses. All of the members walked down the staircase with straight faces and walked past all the teams, heading straight to their designated zone. As they took a seat, they all began to scan the dancers in the rooms, making a mental note of who to look out for.

The screen flashed again. Gooseul had popped up on screen, "Honestly, I think they're overhyped.. they aren't THAT good and they're performances are repetitive.." Upon hearing these words, Raven raised her eyebrow ever so slightly, meanwhile Soul giggled a little bit.

" I was watching them dance but.. I wasnt wowed" 1MILLION'S Redy said in faux confusion.

"Are they chickens? Why do they keep on flapping their arms?"

Boo ran her tongue through the inside of her cheek and looked at Haechi Wang, "Really?" she said with a slight scoff.

"Soul's waacking is not good, it was actually rather disappointing," Funky Y had said with a click of her tongue. This initiated a laugh from Soul. She had already told herself that people would be mean and she couldn't let it effect her.

The colour purple took over the screen, "I don't think Raven is qualified at all to be a leader.. i feel sorry to the rest of her members, they're under such amateur leadership", with that Raven turned her head to glance at LadyBounce's Nob. Her eyebrows raised and her lips had pursed as she nodded in understanding, "Mmm, don't worry. I'll show you how 'amateur I am' whilst we battle."

"I heard that Jaq stole other people's dances and never credited them.." Lia Kim, said with her eyebrows raised.

Jaq's Confessional: dancer

"I have never 'stole' anyone's dance in all my life, if I did use their dance I have always credited them."

"Really?" "Did she?" "I heard that too"

Jaq's eyes narrowed by an inch, glaring at Lia Kim.

Raven's Confessional: