˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Lia Kim and Mina Myoung had just finished battling, resulting in Deep N Dap's first win

"The next no respect battler is.. Wolf'lo's Baby Sleek"

At the sound of the name Wolf'lo being called, some of the girls from the different crews began to avoid eye contact, hoping they wouldn't be called.

"My no respect dancer is.. Lee Jiho."

With that, Jiho nodded and stood up, beginning to tune out the screams coming from around her.

Confessionals:

"Honestly, I think Blaze is going to have their first loss here."

"I don't think Jiho will win.. Baby Sleek is infamous for her battling"

"I'm excited to see the battle."

Jiho's confessional:

"I'm not worried, I'm aware of my own talents and skill. This should be fun."

*smiles and claps hands*

"ARE YOU READY?? FIGHT!!!"

Just as Jiho had expected, Baby Sleek danced her regular style, not doing anything too special. Meaning Jiho had a bigger chance of captivating the audience.

However, her relaxed mindset had been disrupted when, towards the end of her 40 seconds, Baby Sleek had come up in her face, took her Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses off her face and tossed them away.

"What the fuck?" Jiho had spat out, getting heated.

"Don't sweat it JiJi, she's trying to get into your head. I'll buy you another one," Seunghee had almost immediately said, in hopes of calming Jiho down, ensuring she doesn't let her emotions cloud her dancing.

"Breathe," Raven told her, the word echoing in Jiho's head.

"Blaze Jiho!! Switch!!

(stay w me guys🤞🏾your going to have to do a whole lot of imagining)

(okay so imagine that Jiho is Laurent (the twin in black), imagine that the whole freestyle is 40 seconds, imagine that Larry (the twin in white) isn't there and imagine instead of the chain it was the sunglasses that were already on the floor (the one Baby Sleek threw))

Jiho put her anger aside, not letting it cloud her dancing, instead allowing it to fuel it.

The audience went ballistic when Jiho did her one-legged spin, egging her on even more.

Whilst she was dancing, she happened to be facing her broken sunglasses that laid on the floor and decided to get creative and dance with her destroyed glasses, in turn, making the judges and dancers alike scream and clap for her. Eliciting a small smirk from Jiho.

"5..4..3..2..1!! Battle OVER"

Soul's Confessional:

"They were both good.. but Jiho was 10 times betterrr😛.. No but seriously, I'm really proud of her, she's grown and improved so much, in terms of her dancing."

Blaze had earned themselves another win. Jiho had won 3-0, giving Wolf'lo their first lost.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
A short time skip
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

By now nearly everyone has battled. But unfortunately, Jaq was not apart of the majority. She had been rooting on all her team members and cheering for all the good dances she saw. But she herself had not been called up to dance yet.

So when Kang Daniel called her name she could finally release all the anxiety that had been building in her body.

It was finally her time to shine.

Jaq stood up and received the mic from Kang Daniel and walked back to her team, standing infront of them.

"Well, I wouldn't really call this dancer my 'no respect' dancer because I do actually respect her a lot. I just think it would be a really cool battle if we went up against each other and I don't want to pass on this opportunity. Sooo my respect dancer is.."

"Bada Lee"

A/N: hi heautifulllssss💕💕how are you guys??

how are you guys??

i was meant to publish this saturday but i wasnt done writing at all so im publishing it today, monday. left you guys on a bit of a cliffhanger😛

i'll see you guys next week🫶🏾🫶🏾 love yous