Chelsea Betrays Ruby

As we fade in back to the same scene with Agatha and Arthur and Sam was listening too, when he saw the disaster that happen earlier.

Agatha: She was right about one thing

Agatha: She was right about one thing. It does permits, that we are hiding and lying. For being humans on two legs. And all she ever wanted to ask me, is a favor. And willing to go to every parties for teenagers. So she would have fun, and spent more time with her friends, So she can be happy and free. But instead, it's always no. Cause I made her life, so miserably. (As she cries in pain) And now things look bad for Ruby. She's going to be a princess, and she is never coming back. And The mysterious daughter, who save the boy's life, have made Ruby lose her Prince Charming at the ball. And it's all because of me. (As she look through the broken window, and notices of something that must be done.) And I know now, what to do, from the past 15 years earlier. (As she's prepared to do this, she is willing to go back to the Kraken Kingdom. As she tells the boys for one last order) Go find her. Make sure she's safe. I'm gonna deal with my mother.

And so Agatha begins running away, she walk past through the humans, as they were upset at her

Dung: Agatha. What happen in there? What's going on? (Agatha kept quite, till she begins to run and heading down the stairs) AGATHA, WAIT?!

So the confuse human mob, begin to chase after her, knowing that the house owner was confusing. Agatha went down the stairs, she then drop one of her shoes, of course she dosen't have the time, to leave it as she pick it up quickly. And took off her other shoe, and she kept on going. Thinking this is no time for fairy tales. The Mob kept chasing her.
Until then, Agatha went to the end of pier, as she is willing to go home, so see her own mother. As she breath deeply like Ruby did. Of course she did spotted by the confusing mob. As Agatha turn around.

Dung: Agatha. Don't do it.

Dung and Janice and the others tries to stop, by not going to the ocean. But Agatha ignores it.