The Final Dance Scene

Then we dissolve to the next scene, everything started to look quiet, as the DJ girl went to sleep by using a pillow like in the TTBGO series, while she's tired out. And that song, which is played differently, is Connor and Ruby's favorite tune.

As light were flashing softly on the boat. Then it was just only and single dance moment. For these couple, Ruby and Connor. As they were crown as King and Queen of the Junior Prom. They dance softly together, in a soft waltz, as the crowd and their friends, Margot, Kayla, Trevin, and Bliss watch this wonderful moment.

Electric Light Orchestra:

♪ You're sailing softly through the sun ♪

♪ In a broken stone age dawn ♪

♪ You fly so high ♪

♪ I get a strange magic ♪

♪ Oh, what a strange magic ♪

♪ Oh, it's a strange magic ♪

♪ Got a strange magic ♪

Then far back from Captain Gordon's boat, the ocean was filled with little kraken people, from the Kraken Kingdom, as they all watch this magical moment.

Then we cut to Nerissa/Chelsea where she is all mess up, after her defeat. Until she is stumble, upon the police officers on the other boat, as they are about to take the mermaid in custody.

Officer Buck: (To Nerissa/Chelsea) So you're the sea devil, that cause all this. For scaring us, disturbing the peace. And crushing a house's property. Even making us as Fish Sticks, which I like. Then when the krakens shrink you down, you because the pretty girl, as we know as Chelsea Van Der Zee, which she doesn't exist. You know, you look very familiar. Are you from that movie? Did you sing and dance? Of course she sing, but she only dances in her tail fin.

Chelsea (Nerissa): (To the cops) What's it to ya! I almost had the chance and she destroy my trident.

Officer Buck: Yeah, even for you. For being an imposter, while trying to attack Oceanside, by colliding a road wave, for the prom boat. I afraid will have to take you in custody. (To his officer crew) Lower away, then.

As the police, lift the cage on to their boat, Chelsea was release from her prison. And then she turn into a human, and realize she wasn't wearing any pants. She shocked and tries to cover her legs, being shamefully.

Officer Buck: Oh, don't worry, we'll fix that.

As the police gave Nerissa/Chelsea a criminal outfit in old stripped style. And she hated this outfit.

Chelsea (Nerissa): What?! I can't accepted this! This looks dull for me! I prefer a prom dress! (Then, they made a label Prisoner: 05151969 on her chest, as she felt angry) I DEMAND TO SEE THE QUEEN OF THE KRAKENS!!!

Then the deputy cuff her and took her away.

Deputy Bruno: Yeah, you tell that to the judge, sister. Cause you're going to spending in bars, serving with bread and water everyday. Even if you were are our guest, if we shouldn't be singing it from that movie, to these objects of a candle and cook-cook clock.

Chelsea (Nerissa): (Being disgrace) Ugh, splash my life.

Then we cut back to Officer Buck as he watches Brill seeing this romantic moment.