Don't go down the rabit hole

I woke up in the hospital. Shit. It didn't work once again. Everytime I tried to free myself from this world Something had to go wrong. I felt sick in the stomach and my head was killing me. Then I notice someone walking in, it was my therapist. "Good morning Allanah. I hope you remember what our deal was if you tried to kill yourself again". I had to think for a second but then remembered. Shit. They weren't actually going to pull through with that right? But I am affraid they looked really serioud this time. They were moving me to a mental hospital hooray.

10 minutes later I was led into the car with my bags packed. I still felt a bit weak but that usually faded after a day or two. It was quite a long drive but after what seemed to last forever the vehicle stopped and I got led out. The building was very big and pretty. I walked through the big door and looked around. Everything was very... White. A nurse came to me and showed me around. This place was pretty okay and I saw a lot of girls my age. She showed me my room and introduced me to my room mate. Her name was Georgina and she seemed really nice. Then we heard sirens outside and when we all ran to the window to see what was going on I saw a girl being dragged back inside. She was in handcuffs but she was smiling like she enjoyed it. "Lisa is back" georgina said. She explained to me that Lisa has been here for 8 years and she keeps escaping. "I am back bitchesss did you miss me?" Lisa smiled. Then she notices me. "Hey there princess, you must be new" she gave me a wink and smiled. "Am I? I mean yes I am I am Lisa EEUHH Allanah" I must have looked like a complete idiot because everyone started to laugh at me. "I see" lisa says smirking and then hands me a ciggaret. "Thanks" I light it and sit on the cough in the livingroom. Lisa lays on the couch and rests her head on my thigh. "So why are you in here?" She asks. "Tried to kill myself for the fourth time this morning" I say showing the bandage around my arm. She looks at it "damn girl 4 times? has your mother never taught you how to cut vegtables?" I laugh, this girl was insane and I like it.

Some other girls joined and introduced themselves to me. Polly, daisy jenet and susanna were their names. Susanna however was acting a bit strange and kept looking at Lisa laying on my thigh. I decided to ignore it for now. Half of the people here were mentally insane anyway.
I found out Lisa was 20 years old. Only two years older then me as I just turned 18. I suddenly started to feel dizzy. I still didn't fully recover from this morning and I had lost a lot of blood. I stood up, wanting to get a nurse cause no one was near now but it got dark quickly and I passed out.

After god knows how long I woke up with Lisa her face being just an inch away from mine. I sat up nervously "hey welcome back, I gave you cpr" she winks. I smile at the thought of her lips touching mine. Then a nurse comes running towards me. "Are you okay sweerheart? What happened?" She asks worried. I look at her with a faint smile "yes ma'am I just passed out. Must still be from this morning" she gives me some medicine "there you go that will make you feel better. Now Lisa will you take Allanah to her room please?". The nurse walks away and Lisa smiles "with pleasure".

But then Susanna takes my hand and roughly drags me up. "Ouch jesus" I groan. "I can take you to your room" she says. Lisa gets a bit annoyed and slaps susannas hand away from me. "What the fuck susanna what is the matter with you" she says making sure I am okay. She takes ny hand and brings me to my room. We both sit down on the bed and she leans a bit closer towards me. I turn red. Oh my god is she going to- and then she kissed me. Her soft warm lips touched mine. I leaned closer to her aswell. But then I get pulled to the floor by my hair and susanna aggressively starts hitting me.

------------
(Let me know what yall think about the first chapter!<3)