Run girl run

TW: rape

We were running as fast as we could. Im pretty sure I have never ran this fast before. Vallerie and some guards were running behind us so I couldn't stop to catch my breath. "Noé, Lisa wait!" My little legs were having a really hard time catching up. Noé dragged me by my arm and after a while we lost the guards.

"Jesus why did you guys run away?! We are going to be in so much trouble!" I say out of breath. Lisa smirks "oh darling no we won't because we will not get caught".

I catch my breath for a while but my mind is going crazy. What if they catch us? Will they give us shocks? Will they put us in solitary and never let us out?? Old macdonald had a farmmm. JESUS GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD.

We kept walking to find a place to stay but we had no plan at all. Then Lisa smiles "omg I have the perfect plan. We are going to damian"
I had no idea who Damian is. Was he a vampire? Or more like a werewolf?
Stupid farm.

"Who is Damian?" Noé asks like she could read my mind. "He is an old friend of mine. He lives nearby" Lisa responds. It took us about 20 minutes to walk to his place and Lisa rings the doorbell. Then a guy looking about 20 years old opens the door. "Lisa?" He asks confused "come in!".

We introduced ourselves and he made some guest beds for us. "Is it okay if I take a shower?" I ask Damian. He smiles "yeah sure no problem!". I go upstairs and undress myself.

Lisa and Noé were watching a movie downstairs. After a few minutes I hear someome walk up the stairs and putting on some pretty loud music. Why would you even turn the music so loud that no one can hear eachother?

But it did not take long for me to find out exactly why.

The door of the bathroom opened and when I saw it was Damian I hid behind the shower curtain. "Hey! Im still taking a shower!" I say. But Damian didn't respond. All he did was lock the door of the bathroom and unbuckled his pants.

He came walking towards me and I tried pushing him away but he was older and stronger. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall with my face. I cried and yelled for Lisa and Noé as loud as I could but they couldn't hear me over the loud music.

He pushed himself into me and I screamed trying to get him off but he was too strong. He pushed in and out and it was hurting so much. He was touching my body and kept pumping inside of me. He was being so rough that my whole body was hurting.

But then the music switched to another song and it was quiet for a second so I took my one and only chance. "LISA HELP!!! NOÉ PLEASE!".
That must have worked cause I heared footsteps running up the stairs. They bonked on the door but it wouldn't open cause it was locked. Damian just laughed and pushed into me even more rough.

Then the door flies open because Noé had decided to kick it open. They saw what was happening and I have never seen their eyes snap like that. Lisa runs in and grabs  Damian by his throat. Throwing him against a wall. I run outside of the bathroom getting dressed as fast as I can. Noé keeps continuesly punching him in the face while Lisa grabs a knife. "You will never use anyone like that again" she says. She grabs his dick while Noé holds him down and cuts it off with the knife.

I have never seen anything as discusting as that. But I loved every second of it. Damian screamed in absolute horror "you did feel good" he smirked at me. How did he have the fucking audacity.

Lisa smiles and stabs him in his ribs. And again. And again. And again. Each one more painfull then the previous one. The blood went everywhere. "Run" Lisa says while wiping some blood of her face. Not like it helped.

We ran outside and into the forest as fast as we could. All three of us covered in blood,  dirt and scratches. I couldn't believe what just happened. I felt so dirty and discusting in my own body.

We couldn't find a place to sleep tonight so we sat down under a big rock in the forest and sat down really close to eachother to stay warm. Running away got us into very big mess.

(Don't be a ghost reader please)