Tomorrows promise

-----------------------
Smut warning
-----------------------
When I woke up the next morning I was freezing. It was so cold that I couldn't feel my fingers or my nose. Lisa and Noé were already up and getting ready. "Goodmorning sunshine. Get ready to leave in a minute" Lisa says smiling.

I got up and tried to fix my hair. Where were we even going to go? I yawned. But how old was macdonald really? Cause we are calling him old but he might aswell be only 40. And did he really have a farm or just a lot of animals?

"Lets get going" Noé said as we start walking. "Where are we going?" I finally decide to ask. "We don't really know. We just need to get away from the city as far as we can so they won't catch us" Noé said. She starts walking next to me and holds my hand.

I have to admit I got quite a few butterflies. But was my hand not too sweaty? Or too cold? What if it was both sweaty and cold? I was thinking too much again.

Lisa looked at us holding hands for a second and started walking a bit faster. Was she jealous?

We walked out of the forest and into the world of the living. "Okay try to blend in with the other people, we need to go through a small part of town to take a bus out of here" Lisa says while crossing a street. To be honest it was kind of hard blending in. All three of us still got blood stains on our clothes from yesterday.

"Wait my shoe is untied, keep walking I will catch up" I say while sitting on one knee and tying my shoe. Noé and Lisa walked further to try and find out what bus to take. But then suddenly someone roughly grabs me by my arm.

I turned around shocked and saw it was the police. "NOÉ LISA!!" I yelled as the cops handcuff me. They turn around. "SHIT" Noé yells. Both of them run towards me to try and get me free from the police. Lisa kicks him on his knee and he falls to the ground. We wanted to run but then more cops start showing up.

They were really rough. We tried to escape but it was no use. They handcuff all of us and throw us in the back of the police car.

After a bit we arrived back at the ward. Vallerie and some other nurses came to collect us and assisted us back inside. They must think we survived a war looking like this. All three of us having blood on our clothes and lisa having a bleeding nose. Not to forget the black eye I have from the fight with damian. We truely looked like idiots.

Vallerie really did not look happy. She sat us down in dr. wick's office and took our handcuffs off. "Well well well, look who got caught. You ladies better explain yourselves".

I looked at Noé and Lisa but both of them were staring at the floor angry and irritated. "you can start with explaining why all three of you are covered in blood. Lisa?" No response from lisa. "Noé?" Also no response from Noé. Then vallerie looked at me "Allanah? I expected better from you".

At first I didn't want to say anything but then I figured out silent treatment would't get us far either. "We wanted to go to Florida" I say shy.

Lisa slaps her hand in her face and growls "nice Al. Tell her exactly where we are planning to go". I look down. "Is that so? And where did all that blood come from?" Vallerie asks. I look down. I really did not want to tell her about damian. Would she even believe me?

"She got raped". Lisa said out of the blue. "Lisa!!" Noé yelled, noticing that I didn't want to tell Vallerie. Great.

Vallerie looks at me shocked, "Is that true Allanah?". I look at the floor and nod silently "Lisa and Noé dragged him away from me and protected me". Vallerie stays silent for a second "Noé is that true? Who did this?". Noé nods, "a guy". " a guy?" Vallerie asks again "What guy? Where did this happen?".

I softly start crying. I couldn't get the thought of him raping me out of my head. The thought of the pain and the struggeling will never leave.

"Damian Lavie" Lisa says with a grin. Did she think this is funny? But when I saw Valleries face turn pale I understood why lisa grinned. Vallerie knows him.

"Damian Lavie? That can't be. He is supposed to be locked up for another 25 years" Vallerie says. Noé holds my hand to try and calm me down but I was still crying.

Lisa explained that Damian got set free early and that we went to his house to sleep there for the night. But when she and Noé were wathing a movie he raped me in the shower.

Vallerie sighed. "I will call the cops on him. For now I will let you all go untill I decide what to do with you". We walked out of the office and grabbed some decent clothes. "Let's take a shower" Noé suggests. "Ohhhhh" Lisa smirks "together?". I laugh "yes together Lisa, we have a shared shower remember". Noé shakes her head laughing and closes the bathroom door behind us.

For a moment I froze. The fear I had back at Damians place came back and it took over my entire body. Lisa notices and gives me a hug. "oh come on now Ally, Damian won't ever be able to do something like that to you again. And besides you are safe with us". She was right. They have always protected me so there was no reason to be scared.

We all undressed and got into the showers. It was nice to have the warm water running over my body, Washing all the dirt and the blood off. And Damian his touch aswell. It all rinsed off my body. Noé and Lisa were taking a shower next to me. I don't know why but I even got slight butterflies looking at them. Their hot bodies and their pretty, long hair moving in the water.

"Like what you see?" Noé said smirking when she noticed I was staring at her. I blush like crazy and look to the other side fast. Lisa laughs "awhh having a little lesbian panic there haven't we Ally?". I liked it when they called me Ally or Al it was cute.

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and grabbed the body wash. "I will help you with that" Noé says with a wink. She takes the bottle out of my hands and puts some on her hands. I blushed like crazy and I am pretty sure the butterflies in my stomach were eating my insides.

Noé started spreading the body wash over my body and softly slid her hands over my boobs. I bit my lip, trying to calm the pure chaos the butterflies were causing in my stomach. Lisa was watching with a big smirk. Im pretty sure she was enjoying this more then anything.

Noé her hands softly played with my nipples and she squeezed them. I accidentally let out a small moan and slapped my hand infront of my mouth fast. Noé smirked and decided to start sucking my nipples. It felt so good, I really had to try my best to not let any other sounds come from my mouth.

Lisa came over to my shower aswell and started tracing her fingertips over my entire body while Noé was sucking my nipples. I let out a small moan again.

Then lisa sits on her knees infront of me and slits two fingers inside of me. I moan loudly and hold on to the shower to maintain balance. I really hoped none of the staff walked in right now cause we would be in big trouble.

I had shivers through my whole body while Lisa kept fingering me. She went a bit faster each time and It got harder and harder for me to keep my legs under control. It felt like my knees could give up anytime now,  Thats how much they were shaking.

Noé was sucking my nipples and giving me hickeys everywhere. I moaned again, Lisa had now put the third finger in and I got closer and closer to cumming. "Ahh~ I am so close" I say with a shaking voice. Lisa smiles and Noé sucks more rough now. They just kept going untill I couldn't anymore and that's when I came.

Both of them smiled satisfied. And Lisa washes her hands under the shower "You liked that hm princess?" She says smiling. I nod,  being as red as a tomato. Noé grins at the hickeys she left on my body and gives me a gentle kiss on my mouth.

We finish washing ourselves and get dressed into nice and clean clothes. Did this really just happen? It felt so amazing. So daring and yet so safe. I secretly hoped this wasn't the last time. And it certainly wasn't.

(No ghost readers plssss)