↳ 𝐍-𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 441

01.

↳ 𝐀/𝐍. hooray! very short but whatever

↳ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆. dominic fike x reader

↳ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘. request!

↳ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃? yes! How about after Coachella he's super tired and so when he gets back to his hotel you are there to surprise him and he gets super happy. But he's tired so he's like super clingy so you get in bed and watch a movie while he tells you about his day.

. . . n-side.

its the final night of coachella, and dominic was gifted the opportunity to sing a set all six nights. and with the needed preparation, he went out a week early. meaning- he has been away for almost three weeks now. and you would be a fool to admit that you didnt miss basking in the florida heat, by his side watching the tide roll up along the shore. your favorite musicians humming lightly through the speaker behind you.

so, after speaking with his manager in secret, you got yourself a ticket out to california. which explains why your now impatiently waiting for dominic in his hotel room.

you practically roll of the bed when you hear someone at the door. desperately trying to turn the tv off as you get on comfortably hit the floor on the opposing side of the bed. anticipation rising the longer it takes for the door to open.

hearing the door shut, and things getting lazily tossed onto the tables, you smile to yourself. the second the lights flick on, you jump to your feet, throwing your hands in the air with a loud "boo!"

dominic flinches slightly, but is quick with forming a gentle smile on his face. not saying a word, he hurriedly makes way to you, wrapping his arms around your body in a much welcomed hug.

hugging him back, he places his chin on the top of your head. taking in your missed warmth.

"hi, love." you giggle, looking up at him.

he meets your eyes, pressing a quick kiss to your forehead, "i miss you, baby."

"ive missed you too," you smile, moving your head to kiss him. the kiss is slow due to your fatigue from cross-country jet lag, and his fatigue from a thirteen long set.

he pulls away with a smile. his heavy eyes taking you in. "i was hoping you were gonna show up unannounced." he sighs, "ive missed looking at your pretty face."

you laugh, "and ive missed looking at yours," you say, pulling him back in to a tight hug. rocking the two of you side to side on your feet.

"i love you, dom." you mumble against his shirt.

"i love you, baby." he mutters back, pressing a kiss to the side of your head.