↳ 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

ASK helping dominic relax after a show ( not requested )

★ blurb!

. . .

"how was your show?" you ask, your voice soft in comparison to the voices of his fans, screaming his lyrics back at him. you slide a thin headband over his forehead, pushing back his dark curls.

he had just gotten back to the hotel, and you could tell he was much more tense and loopy than usual. so you figure a nice night of self care could help him ease up a bit.

"a lot," he mumbles, eyes closed as he eases into your palm. "my mic broke halfway through the show so i had to yell the rest of '3 nights' while they got it fixed."

"yeah?" you gently massage hydrating lotion into his skin with your thumbs. "im sorry that happened," you sigh.

dominic shrugs lightly, opening his eyes to meet your gaze as you slip one of your hands to the nape of his neck. carelessly winding his curls through your fingers. you lean forward to press a soft kiss to his forehead. he wraps his arms around you, relaxing into your arms while you play with his hair.

"do you care if we just go to bed? do this another day?" he asks lazily. his voice hazy, wound with fatigue.

running a hand up and down his back, you nod. "whatever you want love."

meeting your eyes, he gives you a loopy grin. "good because i was gonna sleep anyway." earning a gentle laugh from you.