Chapter 35

Chapter 35
Song Ran had been dreaming all night, a real dream - in the dimly lit corridor, he lowered his head and kissed her, his lips were soft; there was a good smell on his face.  It turns out that a good-looking face also smells good.
She squinted her eyes to peek at him, and saw his long eyelashes that were drooping and slightly closed, and the way he closed his eyes made her heart move.
Song Ran felt like sleeping on a cloud all night, her body was fluffy and soft. When she woke up, her heartbeat was pounding and her face was red and hot.
She was in a daze, lying on the bed for a while, when her cell phone rang.  She woke up this time and pulled it over to take a look. Sure enough, it was a text message from Li Zan.
   "are you awake?"
"I'm awake."
"What are you going to do today?" It's Saturday.
"Nothing planned."
"Do you want to go to Jiangcheng?"
Song Ran was stunned and immediately replied: "I think so!"
"I'll come find you at nine o'clock?"
   "OK."
Song Ran got up.  Song Zhicheng and Song Yang had breakfast in the living room, frying glutinous rice cakes and golden rice noodles.  Song Ran usually has a poor appetite in the morning, and greasy food easily makes her feel nauseous.  She took two bites of the golden grain bars, couldn't eat any more, and went to wash up.
There was a lot of noise outside, and Yang Huilun came in, followed by several decoration workers, who said they were going to decorate Song Yang's room.  Although she has always disagreed with Song Yang and Lu Tao, she could not stop them from getting married.
Song Ran looked at that posture, and the room was going to be shaken.
Song Yang frowned: "We haven't decided on the wedding date yet, why are you doing it so early? Where can I live after the decoration?"
"You ask me? It's not my fault that Lu Tao didn't buy a house earlier. You can go live at his house."
Song Yang went crazy: "I'm convinced by you!"
Yang Huilun smiled again and said: "Ran Ran, please pack your things. I'm afraid the workers will be careless and damage or lose them."
"Hey." Song Ran quickly packed up her things and dragged the box out the door.
The time is half past eight in the morning.
She sent Li Zan a text message: "How about making an appointment at Qingzhixiang? I'm not in the Archives Office anymore."
The other side quickly replied: "Okay."
Song Ran returned to Qingzhi Alley and had just finished packing when she heard the courtyard door downstairs open.  She ran to the window and saw that Li Zan had just closed the courtyard door. When he turned around, he looked up and smiled at her.
Across the buds of the gardenia tree, his face was clean and beautiful in the spring light.
Song Ran quickly ran down the stairs and greeted him: "I just packed up and you came. What a coincidence."
Li Zan naturally touched her cheek and asked, "You only stayed for one night and then moved back?"
She blushed slightly and said, "My sister is getting married soon. The house is being renovated and there is no room for her."
Li Zan followed her into the house and was surprised when he heard this: "Sister?" He thought she was an only child.
"Yes. Half-mother." Song Ran made it clear at once, "My mother works in Imperial City. Do you remember the last time we met at the airport? I just came back from watching my mother."
"Oh." He nodded to express understanding, and looked away as soon as he entered the room.

Song Ran was very sensitive and asked more: "Do you find it troublesome?"
Li Zan was pushing the window open when he heard this and turned around in confusion: "What?...Oh." He stretched his brows and smiled, "What's the trouble?" He frowned again and pushed hard.  The iron bars outside the window were tested for stability. After pushing the other windows one by one, they opened the back door again.
Only then did Song Ran realize that he was checking whether the doors and windows of her house were secure.
She felt warm in her heart and asked, "What punishment will Zhao Yuanli receive?"
"Waiting for trial. I can't be a teacher in Liangcheng."
"Oh." She looked at the time, it was almost nine o'clock, and asked, "How do we get to Jiangcheng?"
"High-speed rail." Li Zan glanced at her, "Do you want to go back today or tomorrow?"
He was just asking casually, but Song Ran's heartbeat sped up inexplicably and asked: "What are you mainly going to do in Jiangcheng today?"
"I'll show you the place where I grew up and my family."
"Oh..." she hesitated, "When you come back today...will you be a little pressed for time?"
"A little bit."
"But tomorrow...do you want to work?"
"Tomorrow is Sunday."
Song Ran thought for a while and said reservedly: "Let's wait and see. Anyway, high-speed rail tickets are easy to buy and refund."
"Okay." After Li Zan finished speaking, he leaned against the cabinet and looked her over.
"What's wrong?" she asked, unaware of the conversation just now, and her face turned red like an apple.
He took a step forward, took her hand and pulled her to him, and asked in a low voice: "Why are you blushing when you talk to me?"
He leaned against the cabinet, standing with his legs spread apart to accommodate her height.  She threw herself into his arms, leaning against him with her waist. This intimate gesture made her face grow hotter.
"Is there any?" Song Ran touched his face.  The next second, Li Zan tilted his head, reached behind her and pushed her back. She leaned forward, and he slightly met her, and her lips collided with his.
A gentle, ambiguous touch.
Li Zan grinned silently, showing his white teeth.
Song Ran was so embarrassed that she hit him on the arm.
His hands pushed her behind again. This time she followed suit and put her hands on his shoulders.  He exerted a little force on his hand, but she responded stubbornly, and the two of them were competing with each other.
He simply held the back of her head and leaned forward to kiss her.  The young man pried open her lips and teeth in retaliation, penetrated her tongue, entangled her tongue and sucked hard.  Song Ran whined in pain, her head was buzzing, and her body was numb.  She stood on tiptoes, hugged his neck involuntarily, faced him awkwardly and awkwardly, and kissed his lips, soft and warm.
Until a certain moment, she suddenly felt that somewhere close to him, there was a kind of power that was about to move, like a little beast about to wake up.  She was startled and her body stiffened; Li Zan also calmed down, and then slowly let go of her.
That power is dormant again.
Li Zan's face turned a little red, he pursed his lips and looked at her gently.
Her eyes were watery and she was pretending to be stupid.
He touched his nose unnaturally and moved his eyes to one side. He couldn't help but smile again and looked at her again.  He touched her red lips with his thumb, raised his hand to straighten her messy hair, then stood up straight and said, "Let's go."
……
The high-speed train from Liangcheng to Jiangcheng takes more than an hour.  Rapeseed flowers are in full bloom on both sides of the railway, and the sky is a brilliant yellow.
Song Ran looked at the early spring scenery and arrived in Jiangcheng in a bright mood.
On the way to Li Zan’s house by taxi, we passed through the Jiangcheng section of the Yangtze River.  The river is blue and spring grass grows wildly on the tidal flats.
Song Ran looked at it happily and suddenly turned his head: "You are right, the winter jasmine flowers in our yard really bloomed this morning."
"Really?" Li Zan put his hand on the back of her head and played with her hair.  Her hair was longer and past her shoulders.
Song Ran thought of something else and said, "I'll pass by the fruit shop later and buy some fruit."