@TheOneAndOnlyCup

Hello and Welcome,

We are excited to introduce to you TheOneAndOnlyCup, the winner of our Super Story Contest, ''Twilight of Shadows''. Congratulations again ;)

What got you into writing?

 - My friend introduced me to Wattpad, and as soon as I found out I could write, I did.

What/Who inspired you to write about superheroes? 

Actually, I don't usually write about superheroes. The contest prompts caught my eye, and I kind of used them to write something not necessarily about a normal villain.

Who is your favorite superhero/supervillain and who do you prefer? 

Ooh, that's a hard one. Am I allowed to use a Wattpad story? My favourite superhero is probably Aviva Arlington from 'Arlington' by CCDaleo.

How would you describe yourself to other writers?

To other writers, probably not as good as them! I also find my style of writing is all-over-the-place, and I rarely plan!

How did you find Wattpad and how did it affect your writing? 

-  My friend recommended Wattpad to me, saying it had some good books on it, and once I found the Write feature, I quickly got started using it! The cover feature also inspired me to start graphic designing.

How did you react when you found out you win? 

Honestly, I missed the announcement for 15 hours, but once I saw it, and this isn't the best reaction, I accidentally banged my head on my desk

When did you start writing and how long have you been a writer? 

- I started writing in 2020, so around 3 years now.

If you could pass a single piece of advice to anyone who just started writing, what would it be?

Don't worry about what you're writing. There's a time when you can just look at the computer and the words come out of you, and when that happens, don't worry about how bad it sounds. You can always edit after!

What does it mean to you to win? 

- To me, I enjoy participating in the challenge more than winning, but when I do win, it's always amazing!

How were you feeling when you entered the contests/prompts? Were you feeling confident or were you just trying your luck? 

Linking back to the last question, I just liked the prompts and got some inspiration. I definitely wasn't expecting to win!

Where is your favorite place to write? 

Probably on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket.

What is your favorite genre to write? 

Definitely fantasy! Magic and supernatural things are so fun to write.

What is your favorite snack and drink to have while writing? 

Hot chocolate all the way!

Do you intend on writing stories in the future?

Yes! I literally have 14 drafts in my stories place, all of which have covers but only one of which has words.

What do you think about Superhero profile?

-  I like how you actually put the winners on. Many profiles forget or just leave the contest marked as open, and then I feel like there wasn't a reason for me to write something anyway. Also, the profile is quite organized, and the prompts are interesting!

Thank you for joining with us!