(ayanokoji x family) reacts 3

kae: now this will be interesting

ryuen: kukuku i was waitting for this

arisu: fufufu

kiryuin: Interesting?

manabu/suzune: let's see

New York

"So you're telling me that b*tch left for a holiday?" the Intimidating voice of a pink-haired lady sitting on her rather fancy chair immediately made everyone in the room shiver. The place was filled with an orange hue from the setting sun in the background while tall buildings loomed over her like spikes of death. The lady looked very intimidating.

everyone was scared and silent, no one dard to say a word

ryuen: kukuku she's scary (thoughts)

Something like this wouldn't be that important if it wasn't for the fact that the people shivering right now are not your everyday joes. Each of them is a tyrannical figure themselves. Mafia lords, Gang members, government officials... and yet none of their power mattered in front of the woman. They just have the misfortune of visiting during the wrong time.

everyone: tyranical figures? mafia lords? gang members?

ryuen: no wonder she is scary as fuck

arisu: you are right dragon boy

ryuen: shut up loli

arisu: fufufufu

"Please calm down madam Clancy," spoke an old man in butler attire surprisingly unaffected from all the pressure. Butler Sebastian calmly escorted all the life-shaken members out of the room while the latter could only express immense gratitude for his help.

everyone: damn that dudes has some balls

ayanokoji: butler?

arisu/suzune/manabu/ryuen/kiryuin: clancy? who is she?

kei: kiyotaka i am scared

ayanokoji: don't worry

ike: that old dude's expression is the same as ayanokoji

shinohara: yeah it is

onodera: yeah they both ahve that gloomy expression

akito: yeah it is true

The lady still didn't calm down. She replaced her dagger-like glare from those escaping coward men onto the Everest of paperwork lying on her desk. Since when did a mafia lord's job become office work?

Emilia Edwin Clancy is the current leader of the Clancy family, The gang which rules the underworld. She wasn't supposed to be doing stuff like this if it wasn't for the trouble left by one person. She glanced at the recent message on her phone

Ichika Amasawa: "Don't be mad I will come back soon, maybe... maybe not. Teehee!"

everyone was surprise after seeing that name

ichika: oh it's me

ayanokoji: why is she with her (thoughts)

first years: it's amassawa san but why is she with her?

nanase: are you also related to her

ichika: who knows?

ryuen: kukukuku

Like a child, she threw her phone out of frustration towards butler Sebastian who simply dogged it.

"Calm down Emilia. you wouldn't even be sitting on your throne if it wasn't for the help of those two." Harsh words from her butler were enough to snap Emilia out of her rage. He was indeed right. If it wasn't for the help of those two Emilia wouldn't even be alive.