ayanokoji x family (reacts last part)

kae: now i will tell you about what he do in future

defects: he must be poor

shinohara: I am feeling bad for you karuizawa san that you got a husband like him in the future

kei was about to tell her to shut the fuck up but kiyotaka stopped him

miyamoto: yeah you are right

hondou: yeah

ike and yamauchi: i wonder if he is even employed or not

horikita: shut up everyone (with a cold glare)

arisu/ ryuen: fufufufu/kukukuku what defects

kiryuin: let's see what you do in the future ayanokoji

manabu: intresting

"So senpai is going to be in ANHS. It's the same school my parents and yours studied at."

everyone: who is he?

ayanokoji: he looks like manabu senpai (thoughts)

horikita: is he....

kae: he is manabu's son

manabu: so he is getting along with ayanokoji's daughter?

ayanokoji: good to know that senpai

horikita: just looked at him

"What about you Kiyoko? I think you can easily make it in next year given your skillset."

"Who knows. My mother said it was a good place but my father made a dissatisfied face when I asked him."

"You want to stay three years away from papa?" she said, imitating her father's monotone voice.

everyone laughed at that

haruka: kiyopon i never knew you were like that

ayanokoji: me neither

ryuen: kukuku

arisu: fufufufu

kamuro thoughts: why is this loli laughing?

Ayanokōji Kiyoko and Horikita Akihiro were making their way home for a study session. Akihiro was the one who suggested this, which was a surprise given that he was never interested in spending time like that. Kiyoko, however, immediately understood his ulterior motive and decided not to question her friend further. Together they both made their way towards the Ayanokōji estates.

1Ayanokōji Kiyoko and Horikita Akihiro were making their way home for a study session. Akihiro was the one who suggested this, which was a surprise given that he was never interested in spending time like that. Kiyoko, however, immediately understood his ulterior motive and decided not to question her friend further. Together they both made their way towards the Ayanokōji estates.

everyone: ayanokoji estates?

Akihiro was pretty surprised by looking at the house in front of him even though it wasn't his first time. The house was not as big as his but wasn't small either. Luxurious yet not over the top. Big houses always intimidated and awoke a cold feeling within him. Ayanokoji's house wasn't like that. A fusion between traditional Japanese houses with western touches and a beautiful garden maintained by someone talented. The place was very comfy and warm, almost as if the person who built it intended to look peaceful. Akihiro appreciated this place very much.

everyone: holy shit

ike: ayanokoji you are rich?

ayanokoji: i guess