CHAPTER 1

Hanan POV:

          I heard my alarm rang,I     immediately snooze it and go back to sleep.After some minutes i heard my room door opened and closed,Then i felt someone smack me on my back,i screamed and woke up to find my mom glaring at me

She said"it's your first day of school and your still sleeping ".My eyes widen and i immediately got up," I'm sorry Ammi"I said "you better be"

She said and went out,I went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth and performed ablution,i came out and prayed then went to take a bath,after that i moisturized my skin and got dressed in a black abaya with silver stones on it and it's veil,Then got my school bag and my aldo flats.

            After that I went downstairs       
and met my family in the dining table, I greeted everyone except ya sadiq and aliyu,ya sadiq said "you don't know how to greet ko?" he said i laughed

And said "ina kwana ya sadiq? He said "lpia lau maman baba, are you excited for your first day of school?" He said "yhh I'm very excited but i wish i will have new friends" i said (good morning ya sadiq,morning how are you father's mother),

"how can you think about that you are special everone will want to be your friend" he said "thank you bro u are the best" i said and i went and hugged him.

Then my other brother's got jealous and said at the same time "wat about us"

Then we all laughed and i said "even u all are my best brother's ever"then ya muhammad said "good for you" then my sister too said "wat about me ain't i ur sister and i don't deserve this treatment i'm human too"then i went and hug her

And said "you are my one and only sister then why will you say that to me am hurt that u said i treated u different and for your information you are different because i love you the MOST don't tell anyone"

I put pressure on the last part into her ears so that no one will hear our little secret because she is my only sister and i tell her everything then i stand up and winked at her then went to my sit to eat,

Then when i was about to eat my father talk" ohh i see you only love your siblings right and you forget one thing that u did'nt even hug me today i'm angry"he said and i went and hug him and said "how can i forget to hug my dear handsome father"

And yes you will be thinking who i like the most in my family but the truth is i love dad the most but ammi i love her but she is strict.

  "Ohk you have been forgiven" he said "thanks dad you are the best" i said

Then ammi said "stop distracting her let her eat and go to school she will get late" as i said my ammi is strict but i love her then i went close to her and said "Ammi is jealous but don't worry i'm for everyone come give me a hug"

Then i went and hug her and she said "ok i needed that but i know youare hungry eat then your brother will take you before he go to work ok!"then i laugh and said ok

   Then i finish my food and went to the parlour to wait for my brother to get ready before then i carried my phone and started doing game and if your asking which phone is iphone 12pro max but i didn't have much friends in my old school so i didn't open whatsapp the only thing is instagram,snapchat,and games that all....

  Then he came in with his suit on and when he saw me he said "let's go" then we went to the car then we were in our way to the school.

___________________
 Crystal High School
Abuja,Nigeria:

         We arrived and we were taken to the front desk,After answering her question she took outmy file and went through it for sometime before asking one of the nanny to take me to my class(grade 10B)which was suprisenly the same class as my childhood bestie.

        Then i said my goodbye's to my brother and i follow the nanny, as we passed through lot's of places, the nanny showed  me the toilet,the cafeteria and so on.

     We arrived in front of a door that is the class then the nanny left then i opened the door and all eye's were on me,the class turned silent and i was tackled into a hug and i saw that is my best friend(ifti).

       She said"Hanan i miss you so much and now that we were in the same school i have all the time in the world to see my bestie"

       Then i laugh and said"i can't breath"then she said sorry and she took my hand and took us to our sit.

       After some minutes a teacher came in and said"introduce your self please"then i said "Hi everyone My name is Hanan Ahmad Abdullahi"

       Then he said "welcome to our school hanan" i said "thank you" and went back to my sit.

        I'm currently sitted in class with my best friend introducing me to her friend's that are all pretty and beautiful

     Then one of them i think her name was kausar said"ohh this is the best friend that you don't want us to know about ko"ifti laughed and said"why should i tell you about her so that you can steal her from me"

         Kausar said "i didn't say that" with a little chuckle and aman i think that her name said"yhh kausar is right you don't want us to see this beautiful lady"

   I said" thank you" and ifti said "that's why i don't want you to collect her from me" with a little pout then aman said "sorry forget we said that ok and nice to meet you hanan i hope we get along"

       I said"nice to meet you too and i hope so too"kausar said"me i know i will get along with you"i just smile.

     Then a teacher came in and start teaching.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞,
𝐈  𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 finished 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐜𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭.