Chapter 10

Karishma ( POV )

So at last I mastered baking cake....I turned towards the best teacher in the world , my mom. She taught me short trick and I think I can do it.

Aditya wanted to join us but for some important work he couldn't join us. Aditi and Akash became so close to my mother for her amazing pampering skills that they decided to spend the weekend with their granny. Fine with me though.

So here I  am standing in Gungun's  school. Many student's with their mothers have came to participate in this competition. I hope to do well not disappoint my girl. Gungun is super excited for the competition.

Her class teacher walked in the center explaining the rules to the mothers. We have to bake a cake in 1 hour 30 minute . The make must be made by mother and daughter together.

" Ready darling ?" I asked gungun and she gave me a thumbs up. As soon as the bell rang we started our work. Gungun like a good girl helped me with everything. I saw from my corner of my eyes other students who are behaving like little queens and treating their mothers like they were their servants...spoiled. But in that case mine are really cute not spoiled at all.

We made Twenty big cup cakes ...which smells delicious. I am so proud of myself. Gungun helped me decorate them . we finished our work on time. The judge was a chief ...he is well known for his cooking in the town. He has his YouTube channel where he teaches students to cook.  On free time he roams from one place to another attending competition being the judge of the show. His name is David Jones.

When the bell rang he roamed from table to table to try cakes made by students and their mothers. When they stopped to try our cake...he eat the whole cake and said " You by any chance a professional cook ? " he asked and thats the best compliment I have ever got in my life.

" No sir , I am just a mother who loves to cook for my darlings. " I told him and he nodded but still not believing me.  " I always say nothing taste more delicious than the food which is cooked by a mothers hands. " he said , " Thank you. " I told him. " soon a competition is coming up ' Best mom cook  2022 ' where we teach mothers for seven days different  dishes and on the eight day ...they take part on the competition. Mother who cooks well wins it...here is my card if you want to participate do let me know. " he said giving me his card. No way my cake tasted that good to him.

" Thank you so much. " I thanked him from my heart. Soon it was time for judgement and of course we became first. Gungun started jumping out of happiness. She took her trophy and came running to me . " Good job girl. " I told her giving her a kiss on her cheek.

" Thank you mummy. " she said cutely to me. " Mummy lets go and show our prize to daddy. " said Gungun. He said he would be busy but even I want to see his office. Will I ever get a chance like this again ? No.

" Let me call him first..if he is free than we will go to visit him. " I told her and took my phone out. " No lets surprise him....please. " can I say no to that face.....nope.  We packed our cakes and drove right into Aditiya's office. Its such a big office.....I parked in the parking lot and took gungun to go inside with me. The luxurious car in the parking lot says a lot about the people working here.

Gungun looks so excited , she grabbed the cake box like if she is not careful someone might take it from her. She is so adorable. We took the elevator and soon reached tenth floor. Aditya once told me his office was in tenth floor. As we walked forward a receptionist stopped us.

" Do you have any appointment to meet with the president ? " she asked us barely looking up from her computer. " I don't but we are his family. " I told her and she laughed like she heard that line too often. She looked up like she heard the best joke of the day " Miss....we get the pleasure to meet our presidents family twice an hour....who are you ?perhaps someone he doesn't know..." She said , poor girl it must be hard for her to tackle people like that. The original owner just married in the family so its natural all .

" I want to meet with papa. " said Gungun in her cute voice. " God I have seen so many people...but none like you. So what is it ? Drunk president spent one night with you and the child....or is she a paid actress ?....presidents daughter..next thing she will be a princess of Iceland.  " she said pointing at gungun. She talked trash about me fine... but no one talks like that with my daughter.

I took out my phone and dialed Aditya's number. It ringed and finally he picked up " I am so sorry...I saw you call earlier but couldn't pick up the call since I was at a meeting. Tell me....what it is ? " he asked and I put the phone in speaker for her to listen.

" Adi I am standing in your office in the tenth floor ...I just don't know where to go next. I am here with gungun....can you please get us. " I told him. I usually don't call him Adi...he must be soo confused. But to show her I had to call him that

" Really... Just wait I will be right their. " said Aditya and I ended the call. The assistants face turned pale , she didnt utter another word.

Few minutes later aditya came out to meet with us. " Hey ! " he said walking towards us and than he took gungun in his lap. " Papa I brought cake for you. " said gungun . " Really .. Thank you." he said to her kissing her cheek.

" Karishma....you know you dont need any appointment to meet with me. Come lets have lunch than I will show you my office. " he said holding my hand. The assistant may faint any moment. " lets go " I said without creating any problem for her. Hope she will learn her lesson.