𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂, 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 - 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

MAJORIE WANTED TO SET HER PHONE ON FIRE. One known fact about the girl was that she had an extreme level of anxiety, one that made many concerned. However, it did teach her one thing: she was high functioning during her anxiety "jumps" as she called it. It wasn't an attack, but more of a type of anxiety that made her jumpy and made her feel like she'd reorganize her entire house, solve world hunger, work 10 hours straight and then still need something to do.

    She learned this after her mom broke a bone while doing yoga and she had to call 911.

    Not a pretty day.

    Majorie reorganized her entire closet. And Lorelai's. And half of Rory's before she passed out.

    So, while she had the urge to become an arsonist, she decided to distract herself.

    Lorelai found her youngest daughter reorganizing the book shelf in the living room and narrowed her eyes. Majorie claimed that she bought two new versions of books – Anna Karenina and Little Women. Rory found Majorie cleaning under her bed, vacuuming and brooming – she raised an eyebrow, but ran down the stairs to get the door. Lorelai then found Majorie looking through all the boxes of Poptarts that they had, claiming to be test tasting. Rory finally found Majorie "reorganizing" her top shelf of books in her room.

    Flora showed up in a matter of five minutes.

It was a new record.

"Bu–"

"No buts, Majorie Wendy Gilmore." Flora dragged the girl up to her room. "You're sitting your ass down and talking because at this point, I see you shaking."

Flora-Belle blinked for a moment when she entered Majorie's bedroom. It was clean. Yes, Majorie was a clean person, but she was more a chaotically clean person. What tipped the red head off was the stack of vinyls alphabetically ordered and not by favorites.

"Pre-birthday cleaning?" Majorie winced.

"You don't clean until three days before. Your birthday is in two weeks." She chuckled, "Talk, Jo." Flora sat in her desk chair after she plopped Jo on her bed. "Don't make me call Conrad. I love the man, but this is a girl thing. I can feel it."

Majorie sighed and laid down on her bed, her knees hanging off the bed, "You know when you make a choice and you start to shake with anxiety?"

"No, but go on."

"I...texted Tristian."

Flora sat up straight, a smile curling on her face, "You what? When? What did you say? What happened? What did he say?"

"That's the thing!" Marjorie whined and covered her eyes with her hands. "I don't know!"

Flora blinked and made a face, "What do you mean by you don't know? How can you not know?"

Majorie sat up by her elbows, "I...texted him and then I shoved my phone into my drawer and I haven't opened it in over three hours."

"And why haven't you?" Flora asked. "We're talking about a super hot knockoff and wannabe Leonardo Dicaprio. I would assume you'd be off the walls, but in a different sense."

"Because...what if he says no?"

The redhead narrowed her eyes as she began to play with Majorie's pins on her desk, "And what would he say no to?"

She sighed, "Well I said hi first, of course and that it was me afterall. With his persona, I'm not surprised if he knew another Majorie."

"Highly unlikely. Continue."