The Beginning

Quay Pov:

I was laying in bed with Lila, we haven't planned on doing anything today but going to the mall, she got up and went to the bathroom then my phone started ringing I didn't planned on answering but then I saw that it was Vylo so I answered.

"wsp punk" I said then he started shouting

" Q where the fuck are you its literally 8 and your not here yet" he said

"oh shit vy didn't remember"

I was supposed go over to his apartment and help him unpack and set up his apartment cause I knew he couldn't do it all by himself.

"Ama shower and head over there now sorry"

he said ight and hang up.

"Baby" I called for Lila

"wassup are we going to the mall now?" She asked

"Nah ama leave my card with you and you can get anything you want" I said to her putting on my watch.

"What the fuck Quay??!!..where are you going?"

"baby calm down, I told Vylo weeks ago that I would help him unpack since he is moving into his new apartment and I didn't remember"

"I don't give a fuck Quay it's like he just has to call and you do anything he says" she said with a upset look

"Lila am not finna have this Convo with you again, me and Vy have been best friend's since I was 1 years old and he was 1 month old ok?" I said to her straight up

"Do you love him more than me Quay?" She asked

"Yo am not even finna answer that question I got to go" I said then walked out.

I walked out and close the door, driving straight to Vy's apartment, I got out my car and knocked on the door " wsp" I said as I pulled him in for a hug,

" you pissed me off that's wsp" he said

"ok ok I Kno I should've remembered but alot has been on my mind" I said still hugging him, damn he smells

"ight let's just get this over with" he said as we started unpacking things for each room, we did his bedroom and guest bedroom first now we doing the kitchen.

"Are you going to the family meeting tonight" he asked"

"yea dad said he wanted to talk to me bout some stuff, are you going?" I replied

"yea I am just gonna ride with you if your little bitch ain't coming cause she be stuck on you like glue" he said I know he talking about lila, like I ain't tell him multiple times to stop calling her a bitch.

"Vylo you ain't got to call her a bitch and she ain't coming cause she not family"

"mhmm whatever you say Q"

A couple hours later we shower cause sweat and all and this boy standing in front the mirror fussing about he fucking looks like he ain't cute already.

"Come on Vy and stop looking in the damn mirror you look fine it's literally just a family meeting" I said for the third time, with the third outfit his tried on.

"shut up Quay I still gotta look good, can we stop at McDonald's on the way, am hungry as fuck"

"ight come on" I said walking out.

We went to the drive-through, Vy order a ten piece nuggets and a coco cola, and I just got a burger with some fries, I collected payed and drove off.

"can I have some of your fries" vy asked

"yea sure you can just take them Inno really care" I told him

"Thank you".