oops😭

Vylo Pov

Well y'all probably wondering why me and quay ain't talking well here it is.....

*Flashback*

"Ight vylo play it kool with her ok?"quay said

"Why should I play it kool? Tell her to stop being a bitch and I will truce her"

"Vy come on"

"Ight fine"

"Lila baby come on out we gotta talk"

Q and her went to talk while I drank some orange juice, then minutes later they came back and she held out her left hand to me.

"Truce?"she said

So I shake her hand and said truce but, I could have sworn I saw her cross her finger behind her back.

"Ight you two since y'all truced I guess I could leave in a room without any problem so ama go to the bathroom be back in a minute" Quay said

Quay went to the bathroom and I got up off the couch to get some fruits from the kitchen, when I came back I saw lila purposefully throwing the orange juice I was drinking on her homework.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You really thought I would truce with you??, I will make lies and problem until I get you out of mine and Quay's life, I want you gone bitch" she said

"You psychopathic bitch give me the damn glass I need more orange juice"

She threw the glass at the floor to make it brake into pieces then stepped on them.

"Are you crazy?"

"Not yet am only getting started" she said then started bwaling her eyes out and screaming

"QUAYY, VYLO PUSHED ME"

"You lieing bitch I did no such thing"

Quay came running from the bathroom

"Yo what the fuck is this?"

"Baby Vylo did it, he trashed my homework and when I asked him about it he broke the glass and pushed me on them...it bleeding so much Quay and it hurts"

"I didn't do fuck, this crazy bitch lying, she did this to her self"

"Are you serious vy I thought you two truced" Quay asked picking up the psycho bitch

"What the fuck Q..you don't believe me?"

"I don't know Vylo...when did you even started lying so much"?

"So you believe a bitch you've known for not even two months but don't believe me when I said I didn't do this??, even for you that's low Quay. You know what since we go roll like this...fuck off don't call, text or talk to me nomore caz am a liar" I walked out the house and slammed the door, I then called my brother to come get me.

I turned and looked behind me to see Quay

"Vylo wait where are you going?? it's too late"

"Nah it's cool Mario finna get me anyways go back to your girlfriend that I hurt and you might wanna call the police"

"Vylo don't with that shit"

"What shit Q?? I told I didn't do it, you don't believe me so I guess that points out to me doing it, so fuck off"

Mario drove up and I got in and tell him to just drive
I looked at my phone to see Quay calling and I just blocked his number.

A/N
Damnn I know I know I haven't been updating but I am currently working on three books but they will all be worth it I hope.

NO GHOST READING PEOPLE 💀👻

What y'all think of this chapter?
If there's any mistake you can let me know in comments. Bye love y'all mwah❤️🤭