When you send sp!cy pics to your shy but h0t neighbour to te@se him....

"Hey handsome, did you drink soda?"

He gave her questioning look.

"Because you look so-da-licious." he didn't even acknowledge her flirting just closed his car's passenger side's door and walked to his side to drive off to school.

"Hey... hey... hey, can you please give me a ride? I promise I'll shut up." He didn't say a word but opened his passenger seat's door.

When they were just two minutes into the ride she said, "Excuse me, could you please dial down your hotness, it's causing global warming."

He choked on air and coughing; he looked away not to let her know. But she already knew her effect on him and just to peel off his 'not into you' disguise and to push him to confess, she used to flirt with him. She was on the run to go to any length to make him confess.

This was a part of their daily conversation. She flirted and he shied away.

Y/n and Taehyung have been sharing the same neighborhood for the past three years. Y/n had developed an instant liking towards Taehyung when he first moved in next door. Taehyung had always been the shy, introverted and keeping to himself kinda guy whereas Y/n had a bubbly and flirtatious persona. She always used to find ways to go to his house like when she baked cookies or would come up with the most random reasons to call him over like when she purposely impaired her boiler or damaged her heater on a cold, wintery night by inserting unnecessary stuff which totally didn't belong there.

She fell first but he fell harder. She always used to annoy him, and he would always feel irritated but whenever she wasn't around, he used to miss her presence. He was falling but he didn't realize it until this day>>>

+_+_+_+_+

"Whom were you sending these pics? They were clearly not meant for me. Why would you even send such pics to anyone?"

"Why do you care? I can send my pics to anyone. Who are you to ask me? You aren't my boyfriend, are you?" she asked while taking short steps towards him.

She was still in that short revealing dress from earlier with her flimsy cover-up dropping off from a shoulder blade. "Hmm... why do you care, Taehyung?"  

 why do you care, Taehyung?"  

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I don't own the images. Credits to the real owners)  

In two firm steps he was pinning her to the wall caging her between his muscular arms. "Because I love you, Damnit." He backed off.

When he initially saw the pics, he couldn't control himself and in the heat of the moment jumped over his balcony to reach hers. At first, he was shy to confess because he had never been in a relationship but today, the guy seemed to be on a mission. His eyes and ears were red due to anger. He was basically burning in jealousy. He couldn't let any guy near her. He felt protective and possessive about her.

Whereas Y/n had half expected him to come but still she was stunned to see him there. She was busy admiring herself in her full-length mirror sitting adjacent to her bed. Posing as though in a photoshoot with her jacket descending one of her shoulders. Hair deshelved. Legs one over the another making the dress ride even higher on her thighs.

When Taehyung entered or rather barged his way into her bedroom and witnessed this scene, he literally choked on his saliva, but quickly collected himself keeping his stone-cold, angry look intact. He was lost and distracted but was swift enough to not let his body language give away what he actually felt.

When he pulled away from her, she again asked before he could deny or make a run for it, "What did you say?"

He avoided eye contact like plague. Looking in every direction but hers. "Taehyung, do you love me?" still no response.

"Oh, my bad I think I misheard. Can you leave now? I need to get ready. I have a date with Jae." She uttered messing around.

"What?!?!" He reeled her into him holding her captive by her waist.

"I was kidding, you doofus, just kiss me already 'cause I love you too."

He just stared at her for a complete of five seconds as though fully registering her words, letting them sink in. His hazelnut orbs looking intently into her coffee ones softly travelling down to her lips but aggressively taking them promptly sharing an overwhelmingly passionate kiss. His hands trailing their way up towards her nape pulling her into him, closing the little distance. Her hands touring his back. His eyes rolling back in pleasure. Her knees buckling. Shudders bolting through their forms while the temperature shot up a notch.

Their palms slowly started exploring their bodies. Moans escaping as their hands elicited pleasure and lips crafted wonders. Pulling away, swimming in each other's cologne, gazing lovingly at their partner, both of them simultaneously said,

"I love you."

As though already reading minds.