Tʉtor!ng your class's h0t badboy....

Tutoring your class's hot badboy

"You didn't come to my house at our regular time so, I just came in to tell you that you are slacking." He said raking his eyes all over her body.

"Why did you come from the backdoor and that too without knocking?" She tried asking without feeling timid with all the staring.

"I rang the doorbell, but no one cared to open, and I heard the loud music, so I understood that someone was home. So, I invited myself in from the back door. And you better get that rusty thing's lock repaired. Not everyone is as civil as I am." She just coughed in response still continuing her chore. 

"Those baggy clothes do serve you purpose in hiding your body, huh, nerd? You're quite hot. I just came in to check and I must say it was totally worth it." He said once again eyeing her.

"Shut up." She says, her face a shade hotter than that of strawberries.

"I was just coming over to your house." She continues saying while still dusting the already clean couch just to avoid looking at him. 

"Why don't you dress up like this while tutoring me. Though it will be quite difficult to study but I promise I'll pay complete attention." He pronounced with three fingers pointing the sky as if seriously promising.

She had a cami top and shorts on. It was her daily attire at home because no one was there to judge her. She wasn't very confident with her body though she had the curves to die for. Insecurities do eat you alive. She symbolized the essence of the same. 

{I don't own the images. Credits to the real owners.}

"No thanks

"No thanks. That won't happen." She said immediately disposing the idea.

"No, seriously, I insist. We can try it out today. If I don't do well today, you don't have to tutor me anymore. I'll talk to Ms. Sooha."

The offer seemed very tantalizing and so...

"Okay. Let's give it a try." She gave in.

"Let's go to your house then."

"Let's just do it here. My parents are home. And I don't wanna be disturbed today." He enunciated with a new-found determination shining in his eyes.

"I am surprised by your perseverance." She seemed seriously surprised. 

"I can surprise you in many ways baby. Only if you allow me to, that is." He said huskily.

"Buzz off pervert." She vocalized while slightly pushing him aside when he was bent all the way down near the shell of her ear.

+*+*+*

"You know, you should try modelling you really have a body for that." He verbalized while sneakily looking at her.