Season 1 - Episode 12 It's just the culture festival

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

-Disclaimer-

Y/n: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader ain't made for children, It includes language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of my friends, my classmates or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns them... even though I belong to myself... anyways enjoy!

Continuing from last episode we see some people walking around the school.

Random Girl: "I want to eat a crepe!" She says to her friend
Random Dude: "Wasn't that maid cute?" The man says to his friends besides him.
Random Dude2: "Yeah! Do you want to go again?" He replied.

They all stoped when their eyes catch Komi on her made outfit walking around, "Wows" were slipped through their mouths as they blush at her sight and thus walk after her like the simps they were.

-Class 1-1 Maid Cafe Itan-

Girls: "Welcome back, Master!"

Otori: "Welcome Back."

Inside the Cafe is shown the maids working, some were noting peoples orders and others getting the orders to the people, our beloved Komi was picking up a empty glassy cup.

Girl Voice: "Komi-san! Help over here!"

She turns her head into the direction of the voice along with the lightning on her back making her movements more dramatic.
On the outside Akako is holding their class sign.

Akako: "Maid Cafe Itan now has a fifteen-minute wait!"

But of course Najimi like the marketing genius they were had to mess everything up, she evilly smirks catching the attention of Tadano.

Tadano: "Najimi's planing something devious."

Najimi had the greatest plan on her mid and gets into action.