just because

This story is part of an epistolary collaboration series "Sororitea" with Wattpad writers listed below:

oeuvria, missBottlesandBooks, arannlc, adihiraya, and imJanKenneth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

official hashtag for social media #justbecauseWP

Description

just because

/idiom/
:for the simple or single reason that
ex. Just because this whole situation is not the way we expected it to be, that doesn't mean we won't try.

*****

Meet Patricia Joanna "Patch" Jimenez. A regular milk tea shop employee on weekdays and a freelance writer during weekend. Her days are always filled with a lot of work, not to mention her family problem and active social night life.

Patch clearly had no time for love, but not until she welcomed a head-turner type of a customer. That stranger in AB uniform unexpectedly met her standard to the point that she even voluntarily gave her number through a tissue.

Since fortune favors the brave, Patch received a text message a day later. It's an unknown number who she assumed to be the guy she likes and his name is "Adi."

How will they make the conversation interesting? How will they keep the conversation going? How will they stop the conversation when there's a possibility. . . that she is talking to a different guy?

Trigger warnings

• Anxiety and depression
• Post-traumatic Syndrome Disorder
• Defamation and cyber-bullying

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names (in general) and scenarios are product of the writer's imagination and/or used in fictional purposes. The arguments, social issue perspectives, any representations, and the whole concept of the story: (1) do not intend to offend or disrespect anyone, (2) do not romanticize toxicity or unjust propositions, and (3) do not reflect on writer's personal life and opinion.

Characters have no actual portrayers. Photos are presented for same vibe, theme/concept, and whatsoever. The mood boards and the graphic contents (i.e. memes, daily stories, and aesthetics for profile feed) are randomly collected from social media and google. It's not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

This story is a rough draft. Although this work has typographical errors and ungrammatical features, I will do my best to lessen it along the way. As of now, I am hoping for your consideration.

Reminder

The whole story is preferably read with white background to avoid confusion with the format.

Even the story is available to be read by younger audience, please let the writer know about your concerns regarding the story per se especially when you are 18 years old below.

Please do not reproduce or copy because plagiarism is a crime and it will always haunt your conscience.

Story tags & history

chat fiction / introverts / dreams

Started: November 01, 2023
Finished: x

Enjoy reading!