chapter 5

Filler chapter for now.

Smut, smut and a lot more smut. 💦

But of course we will have fluff.

Vixen

I was so horny and wet. Rael isn't here and Yui is asleep. I could touch myself but that will make Yui punish me.

But I like being punished.

I laid back on my pillow, not sure if I should disobey and touch myself, or, wait till Yui wakes up. I was contemplating so much.

"Morning." I jumped when I heard it. It was just Yui. She finally woke up. "Morning." I reply.

"Is it weird that I'm horny first thing when I wake up?" She asked. She got and went over to the dresser. She took off her clothes and looked at me.

Fuck now I'm even more wet and horny.

"You're not the only one." I said, getting of my bed. She looked at me and smirked.

"You're always horny." She said. She took up her strap-on and put it on.

"Strip, on the bed." She demanded.

I quickly strip off my clothes and lay flat on my back and spread my legs. Fuck I'm so wet, my pussy is leaking.

"Good girl." She walked over to me. She climbed on top of me and shoved her strap-on in me. I let out a loud moan. "Yui!"

She pulled out before slamming back in. "It's mommy to you." She started thrusting into me.

She took my nipples in her mouth and stared thrusting faster. I moaned and whimpered loudly.

She flipped us over. she held my hips and slammed me back down. I throw my head back and rode her.

"Fuck mommy! Harder!" I moaned. She held my hips firmly and and thrusted upwards. She was so fast.

"I'm going all the way in, as deep as I can reach." She said with each thrust. "Hitting and pounding that soft spot of yours."

She went faster now. It felt so good, she knows how to fuck.

She flipped us again. She pulled out and slammed back in thrusting faster than before. She tugged on my nipples.

I couldn't control my sounds. My eyes rolled back and I gripped the sheet even harder. Our bodies slapping against eachother and out moans filled the room.

"Mommy!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"You're not allowed to." She said before she pulled out. Leaving me empty.

I looked at her with wide eyes. "What?! No please I was so close!" I begged.

She gave me a sadistic look. "You cum once I say you should." She took of her strap on and throw to the side. "Now beg. Beg for me to touch you."

She knows I don't like begging her. Only Rael gets me to beg her so easily. But I wanted to cum so bad.

"Yu- I mean mommy. Please, don't make me beg."