Chapter 19

"This place looks abandoned." Yui pointed out.

The building was very large and mysterious,It didn't really standout much. The windows were closed and there was no guards. It was only Rael, Yui, Vixen and Sasha at the entrance.

"This has to be some sort of trap." Vixen was suspicious. She squinted her eyes. "Don't step closer."

"Why not?" Rael asked.

Vixen tipped toed and went over the open gate. She turned to them, her gaze locked on Rael. "There's a very thin wire here. Be careful."

She pointed at it. The others crossed over making sure to not step on the very thin wire. After they Crossed over, Rael stepped on it.

Two gun shots rang off from her gun. Two of hers father men dropped dead.

"Let's go."

Sasha kicked down the door with her leg. Rael and Sasha were both quite muscular so that was easy for them.

"We'll split up okay? We all have our communicators, so if anything you know what to do."

They nodded and they all went sperate ways.

Vixen took the left and was meet with someone she didn't expect. The guy that Rael shot his eye and Vixen kept was somehow still alive.

Well rather he was behind her with his hand around her neck. "I'm gonna choke the life out of you."

"Rael does that every night. You aren't special."

She kicked him in the nuts making him grunt and grabbed his hand and flung him over her shoulder making him hit the wall. He tried to get up but failed as Vixen chopped his hand off. He screamed in pain but Vixen kept chopping him until he was no longer breathing.

At the rate she went, she chopped his soul.

She then continued running.

Meanwhile Yui was just casually walking with a kitana in her hand and two blades in her pockets. She was wearing the shinobi outfit that belonged to her mother.

Two men came from the side, ready to shoot when she disappeared.

"Huh? Where the hell did she go?" One questioned the other. The other didn't have an answer.

They looked around and suddenly felt a strange liquid poured on them. They didn't have time to react. Yui had sliced Their throats.

"Oh Rael, you didn't want me to be a murderer but here I am."

She ran on the wall like spiderman.

Sasha was going crazy. She shot anything that had a pulse, the blood painted the walls.

Of course she's sane.

She came a across a two guys that she had seen before, they were terrified of her. But had to go after her anyway.

She ran straight to them, every shot. She aimed for the head and missed. She shot the throat instead.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her throat and she dropped the gun.

The guy laughed in her ear but she didn't stop. She gripped his hand and pulled it off her while grabbing the gun and shooting him.