[𝐒𝐈𝐗]

𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 against the window tiredly as I gaze out at the passing scenery. We're currently on our way to the cross-country meet which is a solid six hour drive away from Beacon Hills but at the speed this bus is going at it'll probably take much longer.

I'm seated at the back row of the bus on the right side, two rows behind Ethan and his boyfriend, Danny.

I'm also unfortunately opposite Scott and Stiles and can feel their periodic stares at me.

After last night, the last thing I want to do is sit in a bus with a bunch of very angry werewolves for six hours but Deucalion told Ethan and I we had to come to keep an eye on Scott and the other werewolves.

I sneak a glance over at Scott and Stiles to see Stiles talking and waving his hands around like usual while a rather pale Scott leans against the window.

Scott lifts his head from the window and turns his gaze onto me. I quickly whip my head around and continue to stare out the window.

    "You okay?" I hear Danny ask Ethan from in front of me.

    "Yeah, why?" Ethan questions.

    "You checked your phone three times in the last five minutes," Danny points out. I furrow my eyebrows.

    "Waiting for a message." Ethan answers.

    "Anything important?"

    "No. Nothing." I bite my lip as I listen to them. What message is he waiting for? 

I resume looking out the window as my eyes begin to feel heavy.

    "McCall, Summers not you too." Coach's loud voice jerks me awake. I rub my eyes and lean back into my seat.

    "No, coach, I'm good," Scott answers and I just give coach a nod. Satisfied, he walks back to the front of the bus.

    "Hey Scott, you're bleeding again," I look over at the pair at Stiles's words, "And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." I furrow my eyebrows in concern.

Stiles is right, a wound like that should've started healing by now.

    "He's listening," Scott says, his gaze fixated on Ethan who's head is turned towards them slightly.

    "Is he gonna do something?" Stiles questions with concern.

    "Not in front of this many people," Scott concludes as Ethan turns his head back to listen to Danny.

    "Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him?" Stiles questions. I turn my head to see Isaac and Boyd sitting a row across and before Ethan. 

Boyd's fists are clenched as he and Isaac quietly talk, not installing much faith in me that they won't beat Ethan up.

    "No, they won't. Not here," Scott's words sound a bit too optimistic to me.

    "Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?" Stiles questions, thinking more like me.

    "If I have to." I eye Scott's shirt that's stained with dark blood and his pale face as he speaks. I don't think he'd be able to stop a fly in the condition he's in right now.

We drive for a few more minutes before the bus begins to slow down and come to a stop. I look up ahead to see a long line of traffic. There must've been an accident or something.

Everyone starts to quietly speculate amongst their friends what's going on before Coach blows his whistle, yelling at us to be quiet. 

I notice Scott getting up from his seat and walking down the aisle, stopping beside Isaac and Boyd. Boyd's hands are clenched so tightly that blood drops from his fist.