𝟎𝟐

- Fated

Abigail, Kenna, Octavia and Edith were all sat together, outside, laughing together loudly as it's been a couple of days since the blonde beauty had gotten engaged to Bjorn, the son of Ragnar, she had gotten to know Bjorn these past couple of days...

Abigail, Kenna, Octavia and Edith were all sat together, outside, laughing together loudly as it's been a couple of days since the blonde beauty had gotten engaged to Bjorn, the son of Ragnar, she had gotten to know Bjorn these past couple of days and he wasn't like anyone she's ever met before which is why she is currently with her friends wanting to get her mind of current wedding that will be happening in the next couple of days, "All right, Kenna, it's your turn. Not your first but your best kisser"

The brunette smiled softly, tilting her head from side to side with a thoughtful expression on her face as she glanced around at her friends with a mischievous look on her face and informed, "it was a man, not a boy" Abigail frowned in confusion as this was the first time she's even heard about this causing her to lean forward and insist, "Who? You must tell us" Kenna shook her head with a smirk as she raised her brows at her best friend and resorted, "All I'll say that s that there's no point in waiting for boys our own age who have no idea what they're doing. Either find yourself a man or take care of your needs yourself"

The four girls erupted into giggles as Abby cheeks coated a light pink biting her lip with an amused smile on her lips, "Anyway, I think that it's Edith turn, isn't it?" Kenna spoke shifting the attention onto the red headed girl once they had stopped laughing only for her to look down at the ground avoiding eye contact with her friends before she let out a sigh of defeat and informed, "My first kiss... is in the very near future. I'm not like you, my family's not titled. I can't afford even little mistakes, but, I think I've found a man, he's tall , dark and noble. His name is Cedric, he's here negotiating with the King for some kind of trade deal but he's taking his time about it, and I think it's to stay with me"

Abby and Kenna shared an concerned look as they have met Cedric not long after the Northmen had returned to their camp a couple of days ago as they had rumours about the man who had been sleeping around with a couple of nobles women and knew that Edith will only end up getting hurt in the long run, " Just be careful, Edith. He isn't what he makes out you believe. While he may be a commoner he isn't the type of man to be tied down by one women"

Edith chucked slightly as she grabbed both Abby and Kenna hand and assured them, " Trust me, I know what I'm getting myself into. He has land and money, I'm not a fool but I need to marry a man of status to help my family. I can take care of myself" Abby frowned as she stared at the red headed girl with her brows raised but before she could say anything a servant comes rushing over towards the girls and informed Abigail, " Your Highness, Your father wishes to see at once"

Abigail sighed with a frustrated look as she looked at her friends before standing up and followed after the servant who led the girl to the great hall where her father was speaking with the Northmen, " Father" she greeted walking into the room not noticing everyone's attention who's eyes moved to the princess as soon as she entered the room. " you look well, Abby" King Ecbert spoke as he took his daughters hand walking her over to Lagretha, Bjorn and Ragnar.