Reunions

"Master Bell! Master Artoria! Over here!" Lily called out. 

"S-sorry we were so late!" Bell apologized. He ran into the Hostess and immediately saw Lily, Syr, and Ryu all patiently waiting for them at a table. Two seats were empty, reserved for the two of them.

"Phew, finally made it..." Artoria breathed out in relief. She then noticed that the table was filled with food and her previous exhaustion went away in a flash. "Wow, look at that feast!"

"Geez! It's a party for you and you had to be late!" Lily chastised. "By the way, where is Goddess Hestia?"

"It's unfortunate, but she has to do something with some other goddesses." Bell explained.

"Hey, isn't that Little Rookie?" a voice whispered.

"Yeah. Seems like he's the current record holder." another added in a hushed manner.

"Just one month is kinda crazy, don't you think?"

"Heard he took down a minotaur all by himself."

"Seems like you've gotten pretty popular, Bell." Artoria mumbled while munching down on a chicken leg.

"It's the destiny of famous adventurers." Ryu stated.

"F-famous?" Bell stuttered in embarrassment. "I wouldn't go that far..."

"Well, now that Bell and Artoria are here, why don't we get started?" Syr suggested. "Here's to Bell's rank up and new title!"

With a mug in her hands with the rest holding glasses of water, they all clinked their glasses together in celebration.

"CHEERS!"

"Here you go." a deep voice sounded behind Bell.

"Whoa?!" Bell gasped when Emiya placed more platters of food onto the table. That was when Bell realized that Artoria had already cleared out half of the table.

"Mama Mia said to loosen up and celebrate as much as possible. And to spend a lot of money," Emiya informed with a smirk. 

"T-thank you very much!" Bell exclaimed as he bowed towards Emiya and Mama Mia. 

"Now, don't be shy, Bell. You're the center of the party, after all." Syr encouraged as she pushed the food towards Bell.

"You know, you seem like you're in a really good mood, Syr," Bell noted. It seemed like the titular waitress was even more bubbly and carefree.

"Is that so?" Syr wondered. Her face slowly grew red and her smile grew even larger. "When I think about how I may have helped Bell, I can't help but feel really happy."

"R-really?" Bell stammered out of embarrassment.

"Hrmmmm......" Artoria grumbled, levying a glare at Bell. Her eyes kept on shifting between him and Syr, with her eyes drilling into Syr in particular. He also noticed that Lily was also 

"A-Artoria?!" Bell gasped. 

"You're quite the playboy, aren't you, Bell?" Artoria grumbled. 

"EH?! I don't-"

Bell suddenly felt a sharp flash of pain on his left leg. His eyes glanced down to see that Lily had pinched his thigh with a considerable amount of strength. He flinched but managed 

Instead of pushing Bell, Artoria simply sighed and went back to devouring her food. 

"But truly, this is a moment to celebrate. To have ranked up by yourself is no small feat. It seems that I may have misjudged you at first." Ryu admitted.