Caput VII

As the Boy Who Lived, Daniel Potter made the Daily Prophet his best friend. (which he thoroughly enjoyed)
He made all the girls blush, all the old wizards faint, and had his parents dancing in circles for him.

These are the items on his absolutely-cool-and-super-amazing-things-about-defeating-voldemort list.

There was an equal amount of things on his
All-the-extra-super-stupid-bad-things-about-being-me list
- Mad eye Moody hates his guts
- Ginny Weasley likes Dennis McLaren, some hotshot muggleborn
- Scorpius Malfoy hates his guts, and is better at everything than him
-Hadrian Black is his brother

Ginny weasley had stopped liking McLaren, and ran after his brother with the; Hadrian-Black-Hogwarts-all-house-fangirls-and-soulmates-for-life club. (Sponsored and run by Ginny Weasley. Gryffindor fangirl.)

Who starts a campaigning club for his evil, demented, body chewing, death eater of a brother?
Every girl in hogwarts, every girl who met his brother, every girl who saw him.

It took Daniel three weeks to win over all his teachers, except Snape. (He is still trying!)
Rumours are that Black is the school favourite. Students and teachers, even Snape. IN 10 MINUTES.

Of course, all the teachers don't have any heart for the Black student.
But his academic records they read through meant that if you thought about him wrong, your death will crawl up behind you, with smiles and teacups, fangs and cursed blades.
The tenebris Equites.

The Dark knights of Hadrian Black.

The Tenebris Equites, where formed not out of loyalty, obedience, or greed.
But out of mutual alliance, with a pact so strong every magical being alive, dead, and possible to exist, could not make a change.

Only, after completing the oath, all of the knights voted for Hadrian to be the leader, and Hadrian himself did too.

The Black Latin Pact

Foetus Sanguinis et Nigri, Gladii et Cultri, Militiset Regis
Ones pugnabunt, ones sanabunt, cadent hostes sociique stabunt,
Niger St sanguis regnabunt, foetus inviolabile per Deos et Magia insane, non avaritiae aut Fidel, servitutis aut furtive voluntatis, sed unum omnes, nulli omnium, modo atrox milites numquam cadet, neque cadet.
Foetus Equestre
Tenebris Equites

The knights all swore allegiance to each other and to their united cause, to bring balance to the magic of the world, peace among everything, even the muggles.

As magic once was every where, but the light saw magic, and saw the different ways of the dark and stole the magic from half the world to curse all Dark magic to slowly fade from existence, from popularity, from the world.

Magic is becoming so unbalanced that it consumes souls of magical beasts and people.
Examples include Morgana, Merlin, and Voldemort.
Morgana's soul was consumed by extreme measures of justice and greed for peace.

Merlin's by the very kinds of magic he used, as he tried to bind Dark, and light magic together, resulting is the consumption of his soul, and the  creation of Grey magic.

And Voldemort's in his greed for immortality and fear of death, the horcruxes also accelerated this soul consumption as he attempted to outlive magic itself.

In order to rectify the lost balance, the knights chose the most effective method. Political upheaval, blackmail, reputation tarnishing, and murder, all suggested by Aleksander, ofcourse.