:⭐:

𝖠𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍 00 ⚡ •

𝖠𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍 00 ⚡ •

Once upon a time in the UK, there was a talented black woman named Keisha. She was a singer and a rapper with a voice that could captivate anyone who listened. One day, while visiting her favorite convenience store, Keisha locked eyes with a streamer and YouTuber called "Agent 00/Agent" but of course Agent wasn't his real name it was a nickname.

Little did she know, Agent 00 was not only a popular content creator but also a member of the YouTube group AMP! Their connection was instant, and they found it easy to get along. It turned out that Keisha was the step-sister of Kenny, a member of the Beta squad, another famous YouTube group that had collaborated with AMP.

As Keisha and Agent 00's love story unfolded, their shared interests and mutual connections brought them even closer. Love knows no boundaries, and their unique journey proved that true love can be found in the most unexpected places.

💞

Just so you have an idea of songs she wrote and sang,and stuff!

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 :

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 ::

Say my name, say my name,
I won't let you forget the love we had.
You thought you could play me, but I'm not your fool,
I'm reclaiming my power, ain't that cool?

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 (𝗙𝘁. 𝗦𝘇𝗮) ::

Under the stars, we dance and sway,

Feeling the heat, as the music plays.
Our love's on fire, like the summer sun,
Together we shine, two hearts as one.

𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
(𝗙𝘁. 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿,𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗷) ::

Love is what we crave, it's what we deserve,
Black girls shining bright, we got that love reserve.
In a world so cold, we need that warmth and affection,
Showing love to ourselves, that's the ultimate connection.

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
No need for story contains,if you like amp you're used to the same story contains.. literally.. it's just the same as every amp book..

But if you really need one just ask babes

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::